Injuries to the Shoulder region are one of the most common upper body ailments to befall victims of auto accidents. In many cases victims of car accident falsely believe shoulder pain following a severe impact in a motor vehicle is minor to moderate bruising which will heal within several days of weeks. However this may in fact be far from the truth. Given its rotational and brachiating requirements the shoulder is one of the most sensitive body part in the human body subject to injuries which can result in debilitating lifer long pain and suffering and may require corrective surgery and years of rehabilitation. If you have been involved in an auto accident and have suffered injuries to the shoulder we advise you to contact a personal injury attorney which will be able to provide you with the legal representation you may need so that you can be fully and justly compensated for your loss.
Common signs and symptoms of injuries to the shoulder:
The shoulder forms a highly complex bodily system as such there can be numerous signs of an injury to that region.
Common shoulder injuries include
- Intense pain in the shoulder region and other parts of the upper body including the neck
- Decreased Strength – Inability to perform usual tasks
- Loss of range of motion in the shoulder
- Numbness and tingling on the shoulder region – usually a sign of moderate to severe nerve damage
: (1) torn rotator cuff, (2) broken shoulder blade, (3) broken collarbone, muscle tear, (4) shoulder ligament tear also referred to as a SLAP tear and (5) Severe nerve damage to the shoulder region. If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Treatment for Shoulder Injuries
: Shoulder injuries usually require a great deal of treatment including rehabilitation, physical therapy, and in many instances surgery.
Shoulder Injuries are also highly prevalent in other Accidents including:
- Sports related injuries including football injuries
- Playground accident
- Slip and fall accidents including stairway and escalator falls
- Motorcycle accident
- Truck accidents
- Boating injuries including Cruise ship accidents
How Much In Money Damaged Can I Receive for a Shoulder Injury Caused by an Accident?
The amount of money you can receive for the damages you have sustained following an auto accident
will depend on several factors including.
Contacting a Personal Injury Attorney
- The lost time at work due to your injuries
- Loss of future income caused by the injuries you have suffered
- Pain and Suffering associated with your injuries
- Current and future medical expenses including the
- The insurance policy carried by the defendant
- Whether you or the licensed carries has an under-insured or uninsured policy
: The legal process in the United States can be challenging and grueling. On Average personal injury cases may take months or even years to complete; and takes place in a legal environment which most non attorneys are not familiar with. We advise all individuals who have suffered injuries in an auto accident case seek legal advice forma trusted personal injury attorney before they make any comments and settlement negotiations with insurance adjusters. To speak to an attorney free of charge call (855) 339-8879