Moreno Valley Girl Hit Severely Injured by Runaway School Bus
- School Liability – A school district can be held liable if the cause of the accident was error on the part of the driver employed by the school.
- School Bus Manufacturer Liability – For the manufacturing of defective school bus resulting in a runaway.
- School Bus Maintenance Crew – In many instances 3rd parties are given the task of maintaining school buses. Liability against 3rd party maintenance companies cab be established if the cause of the runaway was the improper maintenance and upkeep of the mechanical crew.
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
Bus Accident Guide
– Bus Accident
– Common Causes of a Bus Accident
– Bus Accident FAQ
– Value of a Bus Accident Lawsuit
– How to File a Bus Accident Claim
– Who can I sue?
– Statute of Limitations
– Statute of Limitations – School Injury
– School Bus Accident
– Bus Tow Truck Accident
– Prison Bus Accident
– Hit and Run Bus Accident
– Charter Bus Accident
– Airport Shuttle Bus Accident
– Tour Bus Accident Attorney
– Greyhound Bus Accident
– Bus Passenger Injury Attorney
– Bus Stop Accident Attorney
– Wheelchair Bus Lift Accidents
– Bus Door Accident Injuries
– Bus Accident with Bicycle Attorney
– Bus Pedestrian Accident