- Facial Lacerations
- Falls resulting in broken or fractures bones
- Serious head injuries
- broken nose
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Severe Neck injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (213) 389-3765.
What are some of the main cause of Bus Lift Accidents:There are numerous reasons why wheelchair lifts lead to injuries. Some of the most common causes are as follows:
- Improper maintenance
- Slippery or Wet Surfaces
- Oily Lift Surface
- Defective machinery
- Defective Design
- Improper installation
- Negligent Handling and care by bus driver
- Improper use
- Failure to secure wheel chair during lifting process
- Roll stop latch defect
What compensation can I receive for injuries caused by a defective or broken wheelchair lift on board a Bus or Van
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses include all medical bills and costs, including those incurred in the emergency room, hospital visits, doctor visits, MRI testing facility, radiologists, chiropractors, dentists, or any other treating professional that was necessitated as a result of your injury.
- Future Medical Expenses: Unfortunately, the effects an accident can often be felt for months, years, or even a lifetime after the injury occurred. We will work with doctors and other medical specialist to establish the full amount of any future medical expenses to make sure you are adequately compensated for these damages.
- Lost Wages: After an accident, you are entitled to any income you lost. Even if you were unemployed before the accident a Personal Injury Lawyer may be able to procure lost wages damages by demonstrating what you could have earned but for your herniated disc injury.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: In addition to current lost wages, victims of car accidents are eligible to receive compensation for future lost wages.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim of herniated disc injury can further be compensated for mental suffering that could include fright, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief or feelings of distress.
Chat Live with a representative and schedule a free case review.Personal Attorneys representing Victims of wheelchair bus accidents and wheelchair lift defects It is important for your attorney understands the extent of your injuries employs the proper experts to determine whether a design or manufacturing defect was a contributing cause of your injuries. Downtown LA Law Group: We are a full service plaintiff’s law firm. We are compassionate litigators fighting for the rights of our clients. Our product liability attorneys can help with your case. Contact us today for a free case evaluation or a second opinion. Remember: It is crucial to act quickly before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim. Call us for a free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys regarding your claim: (855) 385-252 More Information: