Private Pilot Sexual Assault Attorney
Private Pilots Can Use Autopilot Features to Sexually Assault You in the Cabin
If you are on a private plane, either for business or personal reasons, you have the right to be on the plane without the pilot sexually assaulting you during the flight. The pilot of a private plane may also have a copilot who is in charge of flying the plane. That means that during the flight, the private pilot may come back into the cabin area where the passengers are seated, to sexually harass the passengers at any time.
Examples of how a private pilot can sexually harass and sexually assault a passenger include:
- Attempts to rape you
- Attempts to or does fondle you
- Tries to force sexual acts on you while you are seated on the plane
- Tries to penetrate your body in any sexual way
- Makes intimidating requests of a sexual nature
- Asks repeatedly for sexual favors
- Touches you inappropriately
- Brushes up against you when you walk by
- Pinches you
- Gropes you
- Makes indecent exposure
- Unwanted touching
- Leers at you
- Talks “dirty” to you
- Deliberately touches you
- Intimidates you sexually
- Tries to coerce you into sex
- Tries to manipulate you into sex
- Shows you suggestive objects, pictures, videos, texts or emails
- Uses unwanted flirting sexually with you
- Blocks your normal free movement in the seat
- Interferes with your work and talks sexually to you
- Advances to you in a sexual nature
- Inappropriate conduct of a sexual nature
- Tries to have sex with you without your consent
- Sexually harasses you and it escalates
- Physically advances or propositions you for sex
- Displays sexual aggression
- Is verbally abusive sexually
- Is intoxicated and talks to you sexually
- Threatens you with a sexual act
- Tries to force you into a sexual act
- Engages in a sexual act in front of you
- Has physical contact with genitalia
- Is sexually offensive in response to you
It does not matter where your private plane was going, you still have the right to enjoy and be on a private plane in quiet peacefulness, and not be sexually assaulted and attacked.
Sexual Assault Victims Often Blame Themselves for their Attacker’s Actions
Many times, victims of sexual assault do not report the crimes. This is because they are embarrassed, afraid or ashamed of what happened to instigate the sexual assault. Just remember, that if you are a victim of a sexual assault, you are the victim, and you did not “make” the perpetrator assault you sexually. That individual decided to act criminally to sexually assault you, and it was not your fault for that.
When you give our law office a call, we will talk to you compassionately and confidentially, and we can get to the bottom of your claim and case. Remember, we are here to help you, and will work to get you the recovery compensation that you need and deserve in this case. If you have pain and suffering and emotional trauma, we are prepared to help you in that department as well. But it can only start the process when you give us a call at DTLA Law Group right now.
Sexual Assault on a Private Plane Is Still a Crime!
Just because the sexual assault occurs up in the air thousands of feet, does not negate the fact that a sexual assault is still a criminal action. That means, a private pilot is not within his rights to sexually assault a passenger in a private plane. Sexual assaults occur on a private plane when the passenger is sleeping. If you are sleeping on a private plane, it is easier for a private pilot to sexually assault you when you are unaware of that person in your personal space.
When you are on a private plane, it does not give anyone carte blanche to touch, grope, grab or sexually assault you before, during or after the flight. If you have been the victim of a sexual assault on a private plane, you need to give us a call today. We will be able to work with you to get you the recovery compensation that you deserve in this type of case. We are ready to talk to you and will review with you the next steps in recovering for this case of sexual assault on a private plane.
Zero Fee Guarantee
We are able to offer you a zero-fee guarantee when you call us to discuss your case for having been sexually attacked and assaulted by a private pilot. We are here to talk to, and we can take your call right now when you call us this afternoon.
Free Second Opinion
We are ready, willing and able to talk to you and give you a free second opinion when you have been sexually assaulted by the pilot of a private plane. We are confident that we will be the right fit of legal advisers, who can help you with your sexual assault claim and case. We are experienced in these types of cases, and work with the big insurance companies every day to settle out the cases that are related to sexual assault. Call an attorney in Los Angeles at the DTLA Law Group right now, for help and legal assistance when you have been sexually assaulted by the pilot of a private plane.
Can I Sue for a Sexual Assault by a Private Pilot?
Yes, we are here to tell you that you can sue for a private pilot that has sexually assaulted you on a private airplane flight. There is no reason for you to feel that you have to take this egregious behavior by a private pilot. You also don’t have to suffer in silence either. Just call our Los Angeles case lawyers, and we can talk to you about your personal injury case, and we can file a lawsuit for you on the merits of that case.
Remember, we are here for you, and our case attorneys in Los Angeles can sue for you. In the case when there has been an incidence of injuries for a private pilot to sexually assault you on a plane, you need a solid legal team on your side. We are that legal team, at the DTLA Law Group. Just call us today for help, we will discuss your case in a way that you can understand.
Call for a Free Consultation
Just call us today for a free consultation. We can review your case, go over the finer details and advise you on you next steps when a private pilot has assaulted you on a plane.
Other Pages on Our Website Related to This Topic
Airplane Sexual Assault Attorney
Airplane Injury Lawyer
Airbus 350 Accident Airplane Crash Attorney
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyers
– Santa Barbara Personal Injury Attorneys
– Santa Maria Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redondo Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
– Rialto Personal Injury Attorneys
– San Marcos personal injury attorneys
– Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury Lawyers
– Pomona Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redlands Personal Injury Lawyers
– Ontario personal injury lawyers
– Lake Elsinore Personal Injury Attorneys
– La Habra Personal Injury Lawyers
– Lakewood Personal Injury Lawyers
– Indio personal injury lawyers
– Irvine personal injury attorneys
– Glendale personal injury attorneys
– Highland personal injury attorneys
– Huntington Park personal injury lawyers
– Corona personal injury lawyers
– El Cajon personal injury attorneys
– Costa Mesa personal injury attorneys
– Compton personal injury lawyers
– Chino Personal Injury Attorneys
– Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorneys
– Baldwin Park Personal Injury Attorneys
– Bellflower Personal Injury Lawyers
– Anaheim personal injury lawyers
– Prisoner Personal Injury Attorney
Free Case Review 24/7