Bed bug infestations
have been on the rise across the state of California. Every year thousands of hotel room guests and apartment complex tenants experience unsanitary living conditions resulting in bed bug bites.
About Our Law Firm
: Our personal injury law firm represents victims of severe bed bug infestations and bed bug bites across the state of California including Sacramento
, Stockton, Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, and Lake Tahoe. We have taken on negligent hotel owners and apartment complex managers for bed bug infestations resulting from their negligent and intentional actions.
California Law bed Bug Prevention
: California state law for hotel and apartment dwellings states, “In every apartment house or hotel, every part of every bed including mattresses, sheets, blankets, and bedding, shall be kept in a clean, dry sanitary condition, free from filth, urine or other fouls matters, and from infection of lice, bed bugs or other insects.”
Steps to Take If you have Experience Bed Bug Infestation Bites:
There are several important steps one should take if their hotel room
or apartment unit has suffered a bed bug infestation.
Victims Right to Recovery
- The property owner or operator had a duty to protect guests and or resident from bed bug infestation.
- The defendant failed to adequately inspect the premises for bed bugs and or failed to take necessary steps to exterminate the infestation
- The plaintiff suffered injuries caused by the failure of the defendant take steps necessary to prevent bed bug infestations.
: Individuals who have sustained bed bug bites are entitled to full and just compensation for all their losses including
- All medical and health related costs
- Cost of future medical expenses and rehabilitation care
- Pain and suffering including PTSD – Post traumatic Stress
- Lost wages and loss of future income
- Property damage including recovery for damaged furniture, and clothing
: In some cases involving bed bug infestations victims may be able to recover punitive damages. Punitive damages are awarded when the at fault party (defendant) displays a reckless or wanton disregard for the life and health of hospital guests and tenants.
Call (855) 339-8879 to speak with a representative and schedule a free case review.
– Bed Bug attorney
– Steps to Take After Being Bit
– What is the Value of a Bed Bug Lawsuit
– Statute of Limitations for Bed Bug Lawsuits
– Can I sue Hotel?
– Can I sue Daycare?
– Lawsuit Against Mattress and Furniture Stores
– Bed Bugs in Nursing Home Lawsuit
– Furniture Rental Bed Bug Infestation Lawsuit
– Hotel Liability for Bed Bug Infestation
– Landlord Responsibility for Bed Bugs
– Lawsuit Against Apartment Complex
– Bed Bugs on Cruise Ships
– Severe Insect Bites At Work
– San Francisco Bed Bug Attorney
– San Diego Bed Bug Attorney
– Sacramento Bed Bug Attorney