are an ever increasing problem in home across California. A chief cause in the spread of bead bugs over the past decade has been the sale improperly inspected and fumigated refurbished mattresses and furniture sold to unsuspecting customers. In some instance victims have contracted bed bug just by sitting in a chair, sofa, couch, or lying in beds in mattresses that have been infected. Victims of severe bed bug bites due to the purchase of unsanitary furniture from second hand stores have a right to seek momentary recovery for their injuries.
: Our los angeles personal injury law firm
is able to provide legal assistance to individuals who have suffered serious injuries including bed bug bites and infestations. For a Free No Cost consultation with our los angeles beg bug lawyer
regarding your case call our offices toll free (855) 339-8879
Call (855) 339-8879 to speak with a representative and schedule a free case review.
What is a Bed Bug and How Do They Cause Injury
Bed bugs (Cimex Lecturlarius)
are parasites that feed by sucking on human blood while the victim is asleep. Bed bug are light brown or reddish-brown in color and are oval shaped. Newly hatched bed bugs are translucent in color. Numerous dangerous health conditions can result from bed bug infestations including skin rashes, permanent keloid scarring, allergic reactions, and communicable diseases. Once bed bugs have established in a home , they can be difficult and costly to remove. Victims of bed bugs may have to undergo medical treatment including emergency room visits, medication, and rehabilitation.
Many people mistakenly believe that bed bugs only live in beds and mattresses. This is simply not accurate.
Filing a Lawsuit for Bed Bugs
: The are several legal causes of action available to attorneys fighting for the legal rights of bed bug bite
infestation injuries including, negligent conduct, breach of warranty, violation of local and state health codes. Victims of bed bug injuries are entitled to compensation for all their losses including
- All present and future medical expenses and rehabilitation costs
- Lost income and loss of future wages
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress including PTSD
- Punitive damages
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form or call (855) 339-8879 today.
– Bed Bug attorney
– Steps to Take After Being Bit
– What is the Value of a Bed Bug Lawsuit
– Statute of Limitations for Bed Bug Lawsuits
– Can I sue Hotel?
– Can I sue Daycare?
– Lawsuit Against Mattress and Furniture Stores
– Bed Bugs in Nursing Home Lawsuit
– Furniture Rental Bed Bug Infestation Lawsuit
– Hotel Liability for Bed Bug Infestation
– Landlord Responsibility for Bed Bugs
– Lawsuit Against Apartment Complex
– Bed Bugs on Cruise Ships
– Severe Insect Bites At Work
– San Francisco Bed Bug Attorney
– San Diego Bed Bug Attorney
– Sacramento Bed Bug Attorney