Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (213) 389-3765.Pet Leash Laws: Under Orange County Laws (OCCO 4-1-45) “No person owning or having charge, care, custody, or control of any dog shall cause or permit, either willfully or through failure to exercise due care or control, any such dog to be upon any public property unless such dog be restrained by a substantial chain, or leash not exceeding six (6) feet in length, and is under the charge of a person competent to exercise care, custody, and control over such dog.” Dogs on Private Property: (OCCO 4-1-49) ““No person owning or having care, custody, or control of any animal, shall permit, either willfully or through failure to exercise proper control, such animal to trespass or be upon any private property of another person without the consent of such person” For more information on Dog Bite Laws in California and Orange County contact our Dog Bite Lawyers (855) 385-2529
The Ultimate Guide to Do bite Injuries– What to do after a Dog Bite?
– Which Dog Breeds are dangerous?
– Most Common Injuries Caused by Dog Attacks
– List of 6 Dog Bite Prevention Tips for Kids
– Do I Need a Lawyer for a Dog Bite Claim?
– Dog Bite Compensation Claims
– Dog Bite Lawsuit Costs
– Filing a Dog Attack Lawsuit – Value of My Case
– Los Angeles Dog Bite Laws
– Postal Worker Dog Bite Injury Attorney
– Police dog bite injury lawyer
– One Bite Rule – California Dog Bite Laws