Defective Vaginal mesh implants can result in dangerous medical complications. Unfortunately thousands of women in our nation have suffered serious vaginal mesh injuries
. Different victims may experience a varied range of complications due to vaginal mesh failures based on the severity of the injury, the age of the patient, and the general health of the victim before the surgical implant.
Health effects of Vaginal Mesh Surgical Mesh Defects
- Internal Bleeding
- Painful urination – inability to urinate
- Sexual Dysfunctions – including discomfort during sexual intercourse
- Erosion or deterioration of the vaginal wall
- Vaginal Prolapsed
If you or a loved one have experienced such symptoms after a vaginal mesh surgery
you may a victim of vaginal mesh defect. You may have a claim against the manufacturers of the vaginal implant and can recoup for the injuries you have suffered. Compensation for your injuries can be based on many factors including
- Medical Costs and future medical bills
- The Pain and suffering you experienced as a result of the defective vaginal mesh
- Los of consortium for the inability to have sexual intercourse with your partner
- Loss of income and future loss of income
If you have any questions and would like to speak to a vaginal mesh lawsuit attorney contact our offices today.