Transvaginal mesh implants are medical devices used to strengthen the vaginal wall. In many instances however transvaginal mesh implants result in serious side effects requiring extensive medical treatment including the removal of the vaginal mesh from the body. Defective Vaginal mesh implants have resulted in harm to thousands of women across the United States. If a dangerous product results in harm, you may be entitled to compensation for all damages resulting from the defective medical device.
We understand your concern. Transvaginal mesh implant often result in serious side effects associated with mesh implantations. If you have any further questions contact our attorneys ; our legal team can determine the optimal legal course of action so that you can be compensated for your injuries so you can receive the medical attention you are entitled too.
Major side effects associated with Transvaginal mesh implants
- Erosion of the Vaginal mesh through the Vaginal Epithelium: Vaginal Wall erosion is the most prevalent side effect associated with vaginal mesh repair implants. The implanted mesh wears through the vaginal mucosa and exposes the rough surface of the mesh resulting in pain and discomfort.
- Sexual dysfunction: Inability to have sexual relations with the partner. This is cause by significant pain and discomfort associated with the perforation and erosion of the mesh through the vaginal mucosa
- Pain and discomfort including felling the mesh pieces in your body: in some instances women feel a lump in the vaginal opening or something protruding from the vaginal opening
- Vaginal Mesh Contraction Shrinkage or hardening resulting in constant burning sensations and discomfort
- Vaginal Infections and vaginal scarring
- Vaginal bleeding
- Urinary problems as well as Bladder and bowel incontinence
- Perforations and lacerations of the vaginal canal, blood vessels and bladder
Recovery for your vaginal mesh injuries: Persons injured by defective vaginal mesh implants are entitled to compensation for all losses associated with the defective medical supply. Injured parties can recover for
(1) All medical and hospitalization costs
(2) Future medical expenses and rehabilitation cost including compensation for the removal of the mesh implant.
(3) Loss of consortium resulting from the inability to engage in sexual intercourse.
(4) Pain and suffering including mental anguish, depression and post traumatic stress.
(5) Loss of income and future loss of income. The Downtown LA Law Group knows that you have suffered. You should not have to go through more trouble to be compensation for the damages you have suffered from you vaginal mesh implant. Our Transvaginal Mesh side effect attorneys will be by your side every step of the way. We provide caring legal attention for women who have undergone serious vaginal complications due to medical implants. To find out your legal options contact our law firm. (888) 649-7166