Amputation Injury Motorcycle Accident | Crushed Limbs lawsuit
What Do to do after a Motorcycle AccidentAmputations caused by crushed limbs are not uncommon in motorcycle accidents. After an accident clients are often forced to deal with medical bills and often times a completely new way of life. This can be a complicated time for the injured victim. In such cases it is your attorneys job to seek recovery for your injuries. Issues such as medical bills, loss of income and pain and suffering compensation should be handled by your attorney. Subsequent to your accident you will be contacted by multiple insurance companies, agents and adjusters. The best thing you can do is not make any statements with regards to your case. Statements are often recorded and will be used against you. A recorded statement will be replayed by insurance adjusters in order to deny your claim. So make sure no statements of any kind are made regardless of fault.
Getting Compensation for Your InjuriesBy recovery we are referring to money damages. Money damages will be determined by the value of the insurance policy and the assets of the at fault party. If no insurance policy exist, you will need to evaluate whether you have uninsured motorist coverage, which will allow you to recover for your injuries. What is an average amputation injury case worth? Without knowing all the facts, it is impossible for me to give you an analysis. Here is what we generally look at when deciding what your amputation case is worth.
- How old was the injured party?
- What type of work did they perform before the accident?
- Will they be able to still perform their duties?
- Was proper insurance coverage in place?
Case Value – What is the Estimated Settlements Amount if I File a LawsuitWithout a doubt an amputation cases have high value, but what is the expected average of my case? While there is no way for anyone to make this determination without a full evaluation of the records, you can have a fairly accurate estimate. Factors to consider include loss of income, pain and suffering and the nature of the accident. Another important element to consider is the other parties insurance info. What is the insurance limits on the case? These factors are all used in order to determine the value of a potential accident claim. Legal Assistance: Victims of motorcycle accidents are entitled to full monetary compensation for their injuries including recovery for all medical and health related expenses, lost wages and loss of future income, disability care including nurse and home care, paint and suffering, and emotional trauma. To speak with a personal injury attorney regarding the filing of a claim contact our law offices toll free. (855) 339-8879. All consultations are confidential and free of charge.
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– California Motorcycle Accident Laws
– Preventing Motorcycle Accidents
– What Should I Do After a Motorcycle Accident
– Motorcycle Accidents Statistics
– Motorcycle Passenger Accident Attorney
– Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
– Downey Motorcycle Accident Attorney
– Rear End Motorcycle Accidents
– Defective Motorcycle Brakes Attorney
– Top 10 Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
– Motorcycle Accidents Caused by Potholes
– California Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit Guide
– Defective Motorcycle Brakes Attorney
– Motorcycle Accident Health Insurance Reimbursement
– Motorcycle Helmet Defect Attorney
– Motocross Injury Attorney
– Underinsured Motorcycle Accident Claims
– Motorcycle Accident Caused by Road Defects