A Motorcycle Accident
can be very serious often resulting in severe injuries to the motorcycle rider. Common injuries caused by motorcycle accidents include, Traumatic Brain injuries
, amputations, fractures limbs, spinal cord injuries, internal organ damage, facial lacerations, neck and back injuries and hemorrhaging.
Insurance companies have a duty under California Insurance bad faith laws to cover the damages and injuries which are covered under their insurance. When a bicyclist pays insurance they expect and are entitled to reciprocation of payment for their losses. However, many insurance companies fail to abide by their contractual agreement with the policy holder. If you have been denied rightful coverage by your insurance company or the insurance company of the other motorist contact our insurance dispute attorneys today for a free no cost Consultation. (888) 649-7166
Some of the most common insurance bad faith causes for Motorcycle Drivers include:
- The insurance carrier’s improper investigation and valuation of the damaged property
- Insurance companies refusal to even acknowledge the claim at all.
- Failing to acknowledge and act reasonably promptly upon communications with respect to claims arising under insurance policies.
- Failing to affirm or deny coverage of claims within a reasonable time.
- Not attempting in good faith to effectuate prompt, fair, and equitable settlements of claims.
- Attempting to settle a claim by an insured for less than the amount to which a reasonable man would have believed he was entitled.
- Failing to settle claims promptly, where liability has become apparent.
- Directly advising a claimant not to obtain the services of an attorney.
- Misleading a claimant as to the applicable statute of limitations.
How do I protect my right to compensation from my insurance: What our Law firm can do to help
The primary goal of an insurance adjuster is to reduce as much as possible the amount of recovery you are entitled to. The goal of Downtown LA Law Group is to maximize the amount of insurance coverage you have a right to obtain.
f you believe you have a claim against an insurance company because of a denial of your motorcycle insurance claim, it is advised to contact a knowledgeable and respected Insurance bad faith attorney
. Our Downtown LA Law lawyers will provide you with skilled and determined representation in defending your rights against insurance companies who have not met fiduciary duties to their policy holders.
For a Free Consultation regarding your claim against an insurance company call (888) 649-7166