The Downtown LA Law Group is currently investigating serious injury claims against all liable parties involved in the Fourth of July fireworks display accident in Rancho Santa Susana Park in the Ventura County community of Simi Valley.
Injured victims who wish to file a personal injury lawsuit or a class action claim are urged to contact our law offices toll free (855)385-2529. All legal consultations by our attorneys regarding the fireworks accident incident in Simi Valley are free and completely confidential.
What is a Class Action Lawsuit
Class action lawsuits are filed for the purposes of judicial efficiency. They are filed when there are numerous plaintiffs with identical or relatively similar causes of action against an at fault party. In the matter of fireworks accident in Simi valley there are at least 30 individuals who suffered moderate to severe injuries while at fault parties will likely include Bay Fireworks, the firework operator, and the government agency charged with the planning and operation of special events in Rancho Santa Susana Park.
Certification of a Class Action Lawsuit
: In the state of California class action lawsuit must first pass a certification process with state courts. General provisions for class action litigation are found in California Code of Civil Procedure 382 and Rule 3.764 of the California Rules of Court. The certification process will be based on specific information regarding the incident including:
What types of Recovery Available In Class Action Lawsuit – Value of My Case
- Is there an ascertainable class – member of injures parties
- Does a common question of law exist – the negligent conduct of at fault parties
- Will representative of the class adequate represent all members of the class action
: Victims of serious injuries resulting from the negligent or intentional conduct of liable parties are entitled full and just compensation for all losses emanating from an accident including but not limited to
- All medical and health related expenses including hospitalization cost
- All future medical and rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages and loss of future income due to long term disability
- Pain and suffering including PTSD, and emotional trauma
- Punitive damage – where liable parties display a wanton disregard for the life and health of spectators
: If you wish to speak with an attorney regarding joining a class action lawsuit or an individual personal injury lawsuit regarding injuries suffered contact our law offices toll free (855)385-2529. Our attorneys are available for legal consultations 24/7.
Fireworks Accident Claims
Class Action Certification Process in California