Movie and Television show filming injuriesFilm injuries can be severe, a common list of injuries related to working on-set at a movie production include:
- Broken bones;
- Psychological damage due to explosion;
- Failure to warn of possibility of injuries sustained;
- Nerve damage;
- Eye damage;
- Traumatic brain injuries;
- Ruptured ear drums;
- Loss of sight.
Common Causes of Filming AccidentInjuries can be caused in numerous ways, most common causes are:
- Improper use of equipment;
- Improperly fastened equipment;
- Improper use of explosives for special effects;
- Damage caused by loose or improperly installed camera or lighting equipment;
- Failure to properly warn of or conceal exposed cables or wires;
- Failure to obtain appropriate permits to engage in production.