Ethicon manufactures Transvaginal mesh implants
under the brand name Gynecare. Many individuals who have undergone a vaginal mesh implant procedure have experienced severe medical-health complications. This page has been written by our attorneys to assist persons who have legal questions regarding potential claims or lawsuits against trans-vaginal mesh producers. Ethicon
produces a range of Vaginal Sling mesh implant products including.
Transvaginal Mesh Injury Lawsuits Against Ethicon Transvaginal Mesh Implant Products
- Ethicon Gynecare Prolift Pelvic Mesh
- Ethicon Gynecare Prosima Pelvic Mesh
- Ethicon Gynecare Gynemesh
- Ethicon Prolene Mesh
- Gynecare Prolift Kit
- Gynecare Prolift + M Kit
- Gynecare TVT Secure
- Gynecare Prosima Pelvic Floor Repair
Recovery in a Vaginal mesh lawsuit will be based on several factors. (1) The extend of the physical harm you have suffered (2) Whether there is a need for further corrective surgery including the removal of the implant and other post operative procedures. (3) The Pain and suffering you have endured as a result of the vaginal mesh complications including mental trauma resulting in depression, and anxiety (4) Loss of earnings including loss of future earnings, (5) and Loss of Consortium or inability to copulate because of vaginal injuries.
Proving your case in court: How to Win a Trans-Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit Against Ethicon Gynecare
The first step in proving you case in the court of law will the based on the presence of a defect in the medical product. If found to be defective the liable parties not only include the manufactures of the manufactures medical device but also any party that had a stake in the sale and manufacturing of the good. Generally there are three way your attorney can prove a defective product case in court.
How Long Do I have to Sue for a Ehicon Gynecare Transvaginal Mesh Claim
- A Defect in the manufacturing process of the medical implant: Usually based on showing the manufactured goods was significantly different than the original intended design. In many instances manufacturers of medical device implants attempt to reduce manufacturing costs by using less expensive material than the design approved by the FDA.
- A Defect in the Design of the Product: Such defects in medical devices and implants can be based on a failure to properly test the design before its entry to the marketplace. In many instances products produced by medical device manufacturers fail properly tests the safety of their products before their distribution to the general public.
- Warning or Labeling Defect: In many instances defective products are based on the inability or unwillingness of the product manufactures to warn of the dangers and hazards posed by its use.
Depending on the state or jurisdiction in which you reside the time limitations can be different. If you are filing a accidental injury cause of action will generally have 2 years from the date of injury to file a lawsuit in the state of California. A Product liability lawsuit
must also be filed within 2 years from the date of injury.
Downtown LA Law Group is a Nationwide California based Personal Injury Law Firm dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals who have suffered harm from defective medical devices and pharmaceutical drugs