Common Causes of Penile and Genital Injuries:
- Bicycle accidents – crushed genitals
- Motor Vehicle accidents – including motorcycle and truck collisions
- Acts of violence – assault and battery, gunshot wounds
- Slip and fall accidents – particularity in bathrooms
- Sports related accidents – often caused by defective sporting equipment
- Defect in the products initial design
- Defect in the manufacturing process
- Labeling defect – otherwise referred to failure to properly warn of common dangers associated with the product use.
Learn more about your legal options by chatting with a representative now.
What forms of Compensation Available to Victims:Under common law victims of personal injury are entitled to full and just recovery for all the losses they have suffered including
- All medical and health related expenses.
- All future medical and rehabilitation costs.
- Pain and Suffering arising from the injury including mental anguish.
- Lost wages and loss of future income.
- Punitive damage – where a defendant displayed an intent to harm or showed a reckless disregard for the health and safety of others.