- Viral and bacterial infections including staff and MRSA caused by unsanitary surgical centers
- Botched plastic surgery disfigurement including breast augmentations, liposuction and facelift requiring revision procedures and reconstructive surgeries
- Anesthesiologist errors resulting in experiencing severe pain during surgery, hypoxia, loss of air to the brain and death
- Nerve Damage including facial nerve palsy, paralysis, and paraplegia
- Botched eye surgery (eye lift) resulting in the inability of the patient to close eyes
- Tissue damage including necrosis and loss of tissue
- Hemorrhaging and internal bleeding including signs of hematoma on the skin
Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (213) 389-3765.
Common Cosmetic Procedures Resulting in Serious Medical Health Complications:There are numerous cosmetic procedures performed by trained medical doctors which can result in severe injuries. Some of the most common are as follows.
- Brest Augmentation including Breast Implants and Breast Lifts
- Facelifts including brow lifts, facial implants and lip implants
- Eyelid surgery
- Neck Lifts
- Nose Job of Rhinoplasty
- Procedure to enhance the skin including skin rejuvenation and laser treatments
- MACS Lift – Or mini face lifts
- Tummy Tuck
- Anesthesiologist Errors
Chat Live with a representative and schedule a free case review.
What is Medical Malpractice:Medical Malpractice is a negligence cause of action under the Common Law Tort system of providing compensation for those who have suffered injuries resulting form the negligent or intentional conduct of another individual or group of individuals. In the medical malpractice claim a plaintiff attorney representing the injured party will have to prove the cosmetic surgeon acted in a manner that was inconsistent with the guidelines established by his profession. Of the failure to act in that manner results in injury to the individual then a claim for medical malpractice can be established.
Filing a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit to Cosmetic Surgery Error:The Downtown LA Law Firm id dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals who have suffered serious injuries due to the medical malpractice of their plastic surgeons. Our goal is simple to get you the financial compensation you are entitled too. Victims of Cosmetic Malpractice Claims have possess the legal right to receive compensation for all their losses emanating from the surgical mistake of their cosmetic surgeon including
- All medical costs and prescription medication costs
- Corrective and revision surgeries required
- Lost wages and future loss of income
- Non-economic damages including pain and suffering and punitive damages claims (Note: There may be certain statutory caps in place to restrict the amount on non economic damages recoverable in a medical Malpractice claim).
Find out more about how we can help you. CHAT LIVE with a representative now.Contacting an Attorney: We understand the feeling of hopelessness and despair victims of medical malpractice face. Our Law Firm is dedicated to protecting the rights of patients injured by the negligent medical procedures of cosmetic surgeons.