Nerves are an important component of the human body; sending signals from the brain to different parts of the body. The Central Nervous System is a system that carries messages from the brain to the different parts of the body. However, nerves are acutely sensitive to damage in traumatic injuries such as traffic accidents, truck accidents, dog bite, slip and falls, birth trauma, child birth injuries, medical malpractice, surgical errors, gunshot wounds, and other forms of traumatic personal injury. Nerves can be damaged by the application of pressure, stretching, cutting, and laceration of nerve fibers.
The Ultimate Guide to Dog bite cases
– What to do after a dog bite?
– Los Angeles Dog Bite Laws
– Psychological damages after a dog bite
– Pain and suffering compensation
If you have been a victim of a personal injury or medical malpractice and have suffered damage to your central nervous system contact our California Personal Injury Attorneys today.
Nerve Pain: A significant complication of Nerve damage is nerve pain. Nerve pain is unbearable to persons who experience it causing. According to estimates more than fifteen million Americans suffer from nerve pain every year. Anything that results in trauma to nerve can manifest itself in debilitating nerve pain. Victims are often left unable to cope with the pain and can’t muster the strength to take part in their daily activities.
Types of Nerve Damage Due to Trauma:
- Paralysis: the complete loss of the ability to move most or part of the body
- Spinal Cord Injury or SCI: Leading to Paraplegia or Quadriplegia
- Obstetrical Brachial Plexus: Erb’s Palsy during child birth
- Brachial Plexus Trauma
- Radial Nerve Compression
- Supramaximal nerve damage
- Cauda Equina Syndrome
- Sciatica Neuropathy- Sciatic Nerve dysfunction
Other significant Symptoms of Nerve Damage and Nerve Pain:
- Muscle Atrophy
- Sexual and Bladder dysfunctions
- Sensory Damage
- Inability to feel certain parts of your body
Treatment form Nerve Damage: Proper treatment to relive nerve pain and nerve damage is a difficult process. Often victims of nerve damage due to trauma are never able to fully recover from their injuries.
The most effective treatments for nerve damage are as follows:
- Physical Therapy
- Pain relievers and other prescribed medications
- Regulation of diet or special diets to reduce inflammation
If you have experience any of the above complication doe to a traumatic injury in a traffic accident, assault and battery, personal injury, construction site accident, workplace accident, a violent crime, or medical malpractice contact our Nerve Damage legal team today.
Selecting the Right Legal Representation for your Nerve Damage Personal Injury Claim
It is important for your Nerve Injury Attorney understands the extent of your Nerve damage and employs the proper experts to determine the extent of your injuries and the compensation you are owed.
What compensation can I receive for my personal injury Claim?
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses include all medical bills and costs
- Future Medical Expenses: Unfortunately, the effects of a car accident can often be felt for months, years, or even a lifetime after the injury occurred.
- Lost Wages: After an accident, you are entitled to any income you lost.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: In addition to current lost wages, victims of brain injuries are eligible to receive compensation for future lost wages.
- Pain and Suffering: Including Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, Anxiety and depression resulting from your brain injury
Remember: All initial consultations are FREE OF CHARGE, and WE DON’T GET PAIN UNLESS YOU WIN.
Downtown LA Law Group: We are a full service plaintiff’s law firm. We are compassionate litigators fighting for the rights of our clients. Our expert legal team can help with your case. Contact us today for a free case evaluation or a second opinion.
Don’t wait before its tool late: It is crucial to act quickly before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim. Call us for a free consultation with one of our spinal cord and nerve damage lawyers regarding your claim: (888) 649-7166