C.R. Bard Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit | Attorney Representation
C.R. Bard Inc. is a major multinational manufacturer of medical equipment including medical implants with over 12,000 employees headquartered in the state of New Jersey. C.R. Bard produces Pelvitex Polypropylene Mesh used in cases stress urinary incontinence. Other vaginal mesh products produced by C.R. Bard include
- Avaulta Plus BioSynthetic Support System
- Avaulta Solo Synthetic Support System
- Faslata Allograft
- Pelvicol Tissue
- PelviSoft Biomesh
- Pelvitex Mesh
- Ugytex and Ugytex Dual Knot Mesh
Defective Surgical mesh implants has been linked to severe vaginal mesh defect injuries and medical complications. If you or a loved one have suffered injuries resulting from a Bard Vaginal Mesh Implant you are entitled to compensation for your damages. Our Vaginal Mesh Injury Attorneys will help you get the compensation you deserve.
(855) 339-8879 with a representative and schedule a free case review.
Compensation for your injuries is based on several factors including: (1) All medical costs associated with the defective medical implant (2) Future rehabilitation and medical costs including the cost for the removal the vaginal mesh and any future surgeries which are required (2) Lost wages and loss of future earning (3) Pain and Suffering: Victims of vaginal mesh defects suffer excruciating pain and suffering resulting in depression, post traumatic stress, and other forms of medical trauma. (4) Loss of consortium: Inability to engage in sexual intercourse is a major factor in most vaginal mesh injury jury verdicts and settlements If you have suffered from your Transvaginal mesh surgical implant you are entitled to restitution for your damages from the manufacturer of the defective medical device.
Transvaginal Mesh Injury and Compensation Statistics:
- More than 250,000 procedures take place annually.
- An estimated 10-20% of patients suffer from medical complications due to vaginal mesh each year
- Between 2008-2010 there were over 2,500 reports of complications transvaginal surgical mesh implants.
- Average settlements for transvaginal mesh can range between $100,000 and $500,000 with a large percentage of recovery being based on pain and suffering and emotional trauma.
What should id do if I am experiencing complications and injuries from Vaginal Mesh Defects
Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (855) 339-8879.
There are some steps which should be taken if you believe you have been injured due to defective medical product
- Contact your physician and get a proper medical opinion and diagnosis
- Gather all necessary files including medical information, communications between your physician and other information you have which you feel can be relevant.
- Contact a transvaginal mesh attorney. Seeking legal representation is important. Companies responsible for the manufacture and distribution of these products will not settle with you directly. Rather you need an attorney to handle your case and obtain a viable settlement for your injuries.
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
The Ultimate Guide to Medical Malpractice
– Medical Malpractice Attorney
– Dental Malpractice Attorney
– Obstetrician Negligence Lawsuit
– Liposuction Malpractice Lawyer
– Cochlear Implant Defects
– Plastic Surgery Medical Malpractice
– Podiatrist Malpractice Attorney
– Dermatologist Malpractice
– Nursing Home Medical Malpractice
– C-Section Malpractice Attorney
– Transvaginal Mesh Attorney
Free Case Review 24/7