Acute Pancreatitis and Pancreatic Cancer Caused by Byetta / ExenatideThe Food and Drug Administration has recently published new data showing a associative relationship between the diabetes prescription drug medication Byetta and an increased rate of pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer. Symptoms of pancreatitis are numerous and can include any of the following.
- Upper pain in the abdomen
- Nausea including vomiting
- Radiating abdominal pain
- Increased pain and discomfort after eating
Byetta and Acute Renal Railure: Kidney FailureIn 2009 the FDA issued a warning concerning the association of Byette and acute renal failure. According to the warning, individuals prescribed with the injection must also receive warnings by medical health processional regarding chances of altered kidney function, including acute renal failure and insufficiency. The warning stated, “From April 2005 through October 2008, FDA received 78 cases of altered kidney function (62 cases of acute renal failure and 16 cases of renal insufficiency), in patients using Byetta.” Visit here for more information in FDA warning on kidney renal failure and Byetta:
Byetta Lawsuits: Compensation for your injuries cause by dangerous diabetes prescription medicationIf you or a loved one have suffered from serious medical health complications due to the taking of the prescription drug medication Byetta you may be entitled to compensation for all your damages. Your recovery will be based on the severity of your injuries as well as other factors including.
- Recovery for all hospitalization and medical treatment costs caused by the defective medication
- Future rehabilitation costs and cost for further medical treatments
- Recovery for lost wages, loss of income and future loss of income because of inability to work
- Pain and suffering cause by the taking of the defective drug
- Punitive damages against pharmaceutical companies – where possible