Product Liability Cases for Defective Electric BlanketsIf you have been injured from using either of the above products you will have any of the following claims to allege, strict liability, negligence, breach of warranty and failure to warn. A product is considered defective when at the time it was sold there was a defect making the product dangerous. Failure to warn by the manufacturer of the potential risks and the product is inherently defective by design.
Learn more about your legal options by chatting with a representative now.
Electric Heating Blanket Lawsuits – What to bring with you when meeting with your attorneyHere is a list of what to bring with you during your free consultation.
- Receipts for purchase of the product, this includes any receipt for the return of the product;
- Packaging including original box, numeric serial information and any other labeling or original packaging information;
- Warning or instruction booklets which were sold or came with the product;
- Images, videos or photographs of the product, damage caused and or injuries;
- If any repairs were made make sure to bring reports or receipt of service;
- If a doctor was sought for your injuries bring any and all medical information;
- In the event that you have lost work bring any documentation of lost wages;
- Witness statements if applicable.
Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (213) 389-3765.It is not required that you bring this information. However, to better evaluate your case the more information you provide the more efficient the process becomes. Additionally documentation can only help to improve your case. Do not be discouraged if the above information is not entirely present, just locate and prepare as much of the above mentioned information as possible, our office will help you through the remainder of the process.