Side Effects – Nizoral, Extina, Xolegel and KuricKetoconazole (sold under the trade names Nizoral, Extina, Xolegel and Kuric) is an anti-fungal medication developed for the prevention and reduction in the growth of fungus. The FDA originally approved the use of the anti fungus medication in 1981. Some of the most Severe Side Effects from the Used of Nizoral Are As Follows:
- Liver Damage and liver failure form the use of Nizoral resulting in a need to liver transplant, hepatoxicity, cirrhosis of the liver, and death.
- Adrenal Insufficiency resulting in fatigue, significant weight loss, vomiting, nausea and vomiting.
- Heart complication including arrhythmia and cardiac failure.
Filing a Defective Product Lawsuit – Proving Your Case in the Court of LawLawsuits filed against giant pharmaceutical drug makers for unsafe drugs are usually predicated on a product liability tort action. Defective product cases wrest on proving one of three distinct causes of action. 1. Defect in the original design of the drug: Evidence of the failure of the drug manufacturers to implement current drug designs with a substantially lower risk of severe side effects is an important factor in proving the presence of a design defect in the court of law. 2. Defect in the manufacturing process of the drug: Manufacturing defect can be established when the final produced and distributed drug is markedly different and as a result substantially more dangerous than the original safer design. 3. Labeling defect also known as failure to warn: Drug manufacturers owe a duty to warn consumers of their products of all known and knowable risk factors associated with the use if their products. All too often drug companies intentionally fail to place proper warning information on their product in an attempt to maintain the sale of their product. Statute of Limitations for Filing a Drug Injury Lawsuit: A statute of limitations is a time period an individual have to file a claim against at fault parties in the court of law. The specific statute of limitations for your case will depend in the jurisdiction where you live. Failure to file a claim within the time period can eliminate your right to recovery in the court of law. For the statute of limitations for all 50 states and jurisdictions across the country see here.. Victims Right to Compensation for the Use of Nizoral: Victims of dangerous drug side effects are entitled to full and just compensation for all their losses. The potential value of a lawsuit for injuries caused by the use of Nizoral are based on several significant factors including
- The severity of the side effects suffered by the consumer of the product
- The necessity of future medical care and rehabilitation expenses
- Pain and suffering associated with such injuries
- Lost wages and loss of future income due to prolonged side effects
- Availability of punitive damages – punitive damage claims are awarded when the manufacture of a product displays a wanton and or reckless disregard for the health and safety of the consumer