Negligent Nail Solon Workers cause infections:Liable Nail technicians often fail to inform their clients of the potential spread of staph infections or fungus related infections. Often times they fail to take proper measures to sanitize instruments and to prevent the spread of infection. When a patron has an open or exposed wound caused by the negligence of a nail technician it can become infected without proper treatment and the condition can be aggravated without proper care. A properly qualified or trained nail technician will take proper measures to avoid the spread of staph infections, fungus infections or other related diseases, however many fail to take appropriate measures when dealing with such issues.
Manicure infections:Manicures are considered a leisurely past-time for millions of people and our nails are sign of health and hygiene, but nail salons can cause the spread of multiple types of infections from customer to customer. When the nail salon fails to provide a sanitary condition for there customers they can increase the spread of infections throughout the salon. Infections such as fungal, bacterial or other related issues can cause severe health complications that require medical attention.
Common Signs and Symptoms of Nail Salon InfectionsNail salon infections typically include the following types of conditions:
- Redness of the skin;
- Irritation of the skin around the nail area;
- Development of a rash or fungal infection around the nail;
- Bacterial infection resulting from the use of un-sanitary instruments during a manicure or pedicure;
- Failure to monitor the proper amount of nail removal;
- Improperly trained technicians who do not have the requisite training or have not been trained by the proper cosmetology institution;
- Failure to take into consideration the customers medical conditions or ailments with regards to administering nail polish or other treatments.