Car Accident Whiplash Signs and Symptoms:Below is a list of some of the signs and symptoms of whiplash. If you experience any of these symptoms contact a medical professional immediately. Waiting can lead to greater harm to your body and a future compensation for your injuries.
- Stiffening of the neck muscles, and pain associated with muscular stiffness.
- Inability to eat properly, chew, drink, or swallow in a usual fashion
- Headaches, often leading to a blurring of vision
- Nausea and or Dizziness
- Neck and Back Pain
- Paresthesias or abnormal sensations such as burning or, numbness, resulting from nerve Damage
- Aching in the arms and shoulders
What to do if you have sustained a whiplash injury in an auto accident:Below are some steps to be taken if you have been involved in an auto accident. For more in depth information on what to do in an auto accident click here…..
- Make sure you and those around you are safe.
- If injured seek medical attention immediately.
- Do not attempt to talk with the other driver regarding fault or apologies.
- Contact the local police department and report the motor vehicle accident.
- Never argue with other drivers regarding fault.
- Don’t be shy: If possible take down the driver’s license number, license plate, registration and insurance information of the other party.
- Contact an Attorney before you speak to any insurance agents – A top California Whiplash Injury lawyer adept in fighting insurance companies and protecting your right to compensation will be able to substantially increase the amount of compensation you receive for your damages and injuries.
- Heal you wounds and get better; fighting insurance companies and defendants is OUR JOB. We will make you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.