Out Dedicated and Aggressive Car Accident Attorneys will fight for your rights and make you you receive the compensation you deserve.You may have a claim against individual drivers, who struck you and caused you injuries, common causes of roadway accident in Imperial California include, Driver Negligence, Speeding, distracted driving, DUI driving while intoxicated, roadway construction defects and improper maintenance by trucking companies.
Common Traffic Accident injuries may include
- Brain Injuries: Traumatic Brain Damage
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neck Injuries
- Broken Limbs
- Facial lacerations
- Broke and Fractures Nose
- Broken Teeth
- Internal bleeding and hemorrhaging
- Internal Organ Failure
- Organ Failure
- Traffic Accident Fatality Wrongful Death
Get compensation for your injuries by calling our offices today. What compensation can I receive for my injuriesIf you have been injured in Traffic Accident in Imperial County You may be able to receive compensation for.
- Medical Expenses: including hospital bills, emergency room costs, doctor visits and appointments.
- Future Medical Expenses: including treatment and recuperation costs, physical therapy costs, and future medication costs.
- Current and future Lost Wages: Including loss of earning capacity, current income lost due to inability to work.
- Pain and Suffering: including mental distress, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), loss of consortium
- Punitive Damages: Chiefly against insurance providers for failure to pay for your damages