Bird Scooter Insurance Information
Does Bird Provide Insurance Coverage?If you were involved in a Bird scooter accident, you might have many questions regarding Bird’s insurance coverage. Some of your questions might include the following: does Bird offer insurance for injuries? Does Bird offer medical insurance for accidents? Does Bird offer insurance for injuries that sustain on their scooters? Who is the insurance company for Bird scooter accidents? Having these questions is normal, especially from someone who just suffered a Bird scooter accident that resulted in injuries. Yes, Bird does have insurance, and you have the right to file a claim against their insurance to receive compensation for the harm that you suffered.
The CoverageDoes Bird scooter accident insurance cover you if you suffered an accident while riding a scooter? Yes; you could be covered under Bird coverage. However, you could only benefit from Bird’s insurance coverage if your injuries were not your fault. Bird cannot cover injuries caused by the negligent actions of a scooter rider. For instance, if you were using a mobile device while riding the scooter and you crashed into a wall, the company would likely not cover any of your injuries. However, if you were riding the scooter properly and did not contribute to the accident that caused your injuries, you could be covered by Bird’s insurance. If you would like more information regarding Bird scooter insurance for accident, you must contact our attorneys. The Compensation Available for a Claim against Bird’s Insurance If you file a claim against Bird, you could recover some of the following categories of compensation:
- Medical costs
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Funeral and burial costs
- Punitive damages
Find out more about how we can help you. Call (855) 339-8879 to speak with a representative now.
What to do after Your Bird Scooter AccidentIf you want to benefit from the insurance that covers Bird scooter cases, it is essential that you act accordingly immediately after your accident. There are certain things you must do after your accident to ensure that you are on the right path towards filing a successful lawsuit. You should do all of the following:
- Contact Bird. When you contact Bird, you must report the accident. However, you should not reveal any information that might be used against you and your claim.
- Take photographs. Picture evidence is essential for a successful claim. You must photograph the scene of your accident as well as the injuries that you sustained (if your injuries are visible). If you believe that your accident was caused by a defective Bird scooter, you should also take photographs of the scooter’s defects.
- Call the police. You must contact the police and file an accident report, especially if multiple parties were involved in your accident.
- Gather information. If there were any witnesses to your accident, you should collect their information for later reference. If there were any other parties involved in your accident, you should collect their information (including insurance information).
- Seek medical care. If you sustained any types of injuries (whether minor, moderate, or severe), it is essential that you seek medical attention. The sooner you seek medical care for your injuries, the easier it will be to associate your injuries with your accident. If you postpone your medical care, Bird could claim that your injuries are unrelated to your accident.
- Preserve the scooter. If you believe that your accident was caused by a defective product, it is essential that you preserve the scooter. In product liability cases, the defective product is the main piece of evidence. If possible, you should try to take the defective scooter home. If you cannot take the scooter home yourself, you should ask someone to transport the scooter. When you have possession of the scooter, you must keep it as it is. Do not alter or try to repair the scooter in any way. If you cannot preserve the scooter,
- Contact an attorney. You must contact an attorney as soon as possible, especially since filing a claim is time-sensitive.
– What to Do After a Bird/Lime Scooter Accident?
The Time to SueHow long do you have to file your claim against the Bird scooter insurance for injuries? Besides getting the relevant Bird scooter insurance information, you also need information regarding the time you have to file your Bird scooter injury claim. All personal injury claims are subject to a statute of limitations. A statute of limitations is a timeline that applies to your claim to establish how long you have to file your claim. In general, personal injury claims are subject to a two-year statute of limitations. Under a two-year statute of limitations, claimants only have two years to file their claim. If they do not file their claims within the appropriate timeframe, they could lose their right to sue. Often, certain exceptions apply that could toll or extend the time that you have to file your claim. If you would like to learn more about the time you have to file your lawsuit, you must contact our law firm as soon as possible.
Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (855) 339-8879.
Could You Benefit from Hiring an Attorney?Do you really need an attorney to handle your claim against Bird? No, you do not need an attorney. Do you trust that you could reach a successful outcome for your Bird claim if you handle your injury case independently? Unfortunately, many people that have suffered personal injury accidents mistakenly believe that they can handle their claims without legal assistance. Anyone can file a claim; however, not everyone can reach a successful claim outcome. Filing a claim requires perseverance, patience, and, most importantly, experience. Although many claimants are confident in filing their claims, they often fail to follow through with the process; therefore, they do not reach successful outcomes. When you hire an attorney to handle your claim, you will have someone fighting for your rights at all times. Our attorneys will handle the entire process so that you will not have to-you can focus on your recovery efforts. The Bird accident attorneys at Downtown LA Law Group are ready to aggressively negotiate with Bird’s claims department until they agree to compensate you for the damages you suffered.
– Steps to Take: Bird & Lime Scooter Accident
Downtown LA Law GroupDid you suffer injuries while you were riding a Bird scooter? If you sustained injuries while you were riding a Bird electric scooter, you might be in need of legal assistance. If you would like to discuss your Bird injury claim and learn more about bird scooter accident insurance, you must contact Downtown LA Law Group as soon as possible. Downtown LA Law Group is a personal injury law firm with many years of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims and their family members. If you or a member of your family was harmed while riding a Bird scooter, you have the right to sue and receive compensation. Let us help you recover the compensation to which you are entitled; contact our firm as soon as possible. When you contact our firm, you will never have to worry about paying any upfront legal fees for any of our services. Our law firm is dedicated to helping all parties affected by Bird scooter accidents, regardless of their financial background or financial capabilities. Because of this dedication to helping all affected parties, our law firm offers free consultations and free second opinions. During our free consultations and free second opinions, our Bird scooter accident attorneys will be available to answer your questions, address your concerns, and provide you with all the information you need to file an injury claim against Bird. Whether you are starting your claim or you have already started your claim at another law firm, you can benefit from the legal services at Downtown LA Law Group. If you have started your claim with an incompetent attorney at another law firm, you can be certain that our lawyers will do everything within their reach to clarify any confusion left by the incompetent attorney that you allowed to handle your claim. Do not hesitate to contact our law firm; our attorneys are prepared to handle your Bird injury claim and help you recover the compensation that you deserve.
– Scooter and Moped Accidents Often Result in Serious InjuriesOur clients can contact our firm without having to worry about any legal expenses because of our firm’s Zero-Fee guarantee. Our Zero-Fee guarantee ensures that our clients never have to pay any upfront legal fees for any of our legal services. Our law firm is also based on a contingency structure; therefore, we only get paid after we win your claim. If our attorneys do not win your Bird scooter injury claim and help you recover the compensation that you deserve, you will not be required to pay any legal fees. Are you ready to begin your claim against Bird? If so, you must contact our law firm today.
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
The Ultimate Guide to Scooter Accidents
– Lime Scooter Injury Accidents
– Bird Scooter Injury Accidents
– What to Do After a Bird/Lime Scooter Accident?
– Steps to take after scooter accident
– Scooter and Moped Accidents
– Does Bird Provide Insurance Coverage?
– Bird Scooter Injury Lawyer
– Lime Scooter Insurance
– Average Value of a Lime Scooter Accident
– Los Angeles Bird Scooter Injury Attorneys
– Things to Know after a Bird Scooter Accident
– Los Ageles Lime Scooter Injury Lawyers
– Average Value of Bird Scooter Injury Claims
– Santa Monica Lime Scooter Accident Attorneys
– Long Beach Bird Scooter Injury Attorney
– Accidents Caused by Potholes
Free Case Review 24/7