How Downtown LA Law Can Help YouIf you or a loved one suffered injuries or loss of life as a result of a helicopter crash, Downtown LA Law could help you file a lawsuit. In the incident described above, there were deaths, injuries, and property damage. If you were affected in any way, our experienced attorneys can represent you and help you recover the compensation you deserve.
- Medical expenses—this includes all medical costs associated with your injuries, such as emergency care, surgery, treatments, medications, and projected long-term care.
- Lost income—this includes the income you lost after suffering an injury that left you unable to work either temporarily or permanently.
- Pain and suffering—this includes the physical, mental, and emotional distress caused by the injuries such as long-term pain, depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress, for example.
- Loss of consortium—this is designed to compensate the family of victims if the quality of their relationship is affected by the injury; this type of compensation applies to both deaths and injuries.
- Property damage—this includes all damage to the victim’s property, such as homes and vehicles.
- Punitive damage—this compensation is reserved for cases in which the defendant intentionally and maliciously caused the victim’s injuries.