Approximately 300 passengers and dozens of crew members of the cruise ship explorer of the seas have fallen ill due to the outbreak of the Norovirus. This is the second ship owned by Royal Caribbean to suffer form a massive onboard food borne illness outbreak
in as many weeks. In reaction the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is sending health officials to St. Thomas, where the ship is currently docked in order to investigate the matter. The exacts cause of or the epicenter of the epidemic onboard the vessel has yet to be identified. Common complications associated with the contraction of Noro Virus include, vomiting, stomach pain, fever and headache. Individuals with compromises immune systems including the young and elderly may require extended periods of hospitalization and medical care. According to the CDC Nonovirus is the most common cause of food poisoning in the United States. The most important measure that should be taken to prevent the contraction of Norovirus include washing hand thoroughly and often.
Cruise Ship Food Poisoning Class Action Lawsuit Information
: Our law firm is currently investigating the filing of class action and or single party claims Royal Caribbean, the operators of Explorers of the Seas. Victims of viral outbreaks onboard vacation cruise liners are entitled to compensation for any harms suffered. Types of harm compensable in cruise ship injury claims are as follows…
How To Reach Out To Us
- Reimbursement of vacation expenses including cost of cruise ship ticket.
- All medical and health related expenses including hospitalization costs.
- All future medical and rehabilitation expenses.
- Other Economic Damages Sustained – including lost wages due to inability to work, and loss of future income capacity.
- Non-economic Damage Compensation – including pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and mental anguish resulted from the food poisoning.
: The food poisoning attorneys from our law offices are available for legal consultations 24 hours per day 7 days out of the week. To reach out to use contact our office toll free (855) 339-8879
. All legal consultations are provided free of charge.
Majesty of the Seas Food Poisoning Outbreak