The application of permanent makeup has become an increasingly popular medical procedure amongst women in the United States. With the increase in popularity of permanent cosmetic makeup procedures many untrained or unlicensed practitioners have jumped on the bandwagon leading to disastrous results including infections, permanent injuries, and facial disfigurement. You may be entitled to full restitution for you damages if you have sustained severe injuries resulting form the negligent application of permanent makeup tattoos. Filing a Lawsuit – How to Prove Negligence in the Court of Law: Proving negligence in the legal system required evidence of a breach of duty of care by the defendant which is the approximate and factual cause of the injuries sustained by the individual. In the matter of tattoo and permanent makeup injuries a plaintiff attorney will have to present evidence showing
- The individual applying the tattoo was inexperienced, unlicensed, or unqualified.
- The practitioner or tattoo artists use of unsterilized tools (or)
- The use of defective pigments and tools during the procedure
- Scarring resulting in permanent disfigurement
- Swelling and Blistering
- Serious Infections including Hepatitis C