Compensation for injuries in auto accidents involving teenage driversIf you are a victim of vehicle collision involving with a reckless teenage driver you may be entitled to compensation for the following.
- Medical Expenses: including hospital bills, emergency room costs, doctor visits and appointments.
- Future Medical Expenses: including treatment and recuperation costs, physical therapy costs, and future medication costs.
- Current and future Lost Wages: Including loss of earning capacity, current income lost due to inability to work.
- Pain and Suffering: including mental distress, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), loss of consortium
- Property damage: Including you vehicle, and other goods destroyed or damaged in the accident.
- Punitive Damages: Chiefly against insurance providers for failure to pay for your damages: