Over $250 Million Recovered
CALIFORNIA’S #1 MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Available 24/7 – Call Now
Se Habla Español
Over $250,000,000 Million Recovered
Proven Track RecordOver time, we’ve won thousands of cases securing millions for our clients.
Decades of ExperienceWe have 30+ years of experience and knowledge to fight for our clients.
Multi-lingual Legal ExpertsCommunication is key and our bilingual staff is glad to talk w/ you!
Available 24/7/365Count on us to be there, in-person or by phone anytime of the day, 365 days a year!
AWARD-WINNING MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYERS
If you wish to file a lawsuit after suffering injuries. Call us immediately. No Upfront Cost. Free Case Review. We fight you win.
SALAR HENDIZADEH, Esq.View Profile
Senior Trial Attorney
John Rofael, Esq.View Profile
DANIEL AZIZI, Esq.View Profile
Senior Trial Attorney
NINA SARGSYAN, Esq.View Profile
FARID YAGHOUBTIL, Esq.View Profile
Senior Trial Attorney
IGOR FRADKIN, Esq.View Profile
Darren McBratney, Esq.View Profile
AMY GOMEZView Profile
FEATURED ON TV
Call Now for Help: (855) 339-8879
What We Can Do For You
We do for you, What others can’t!
1. Why Motorcycle Accidents Happen?
Motorcycle riders are generally involved in accidents because of the negligence of other individuals. Many people are not safe while on the road; they speed, tailgate, drive while under the influence of drugs and alcohol, run red lights and stop signs, and fail to properly observe right of way laws. They may also not turn properly or use signals to indicate their directions. These tendencies and actions result in accidents quite often, but in some cases, drivers can see other cars and stop themselves in time.
This is not always the scenario with motorcycles. The motorcycles and their drivers are much harder to see than the cars are. Motorcycles are not bulky and do not take up a lot of space; they do not have as many headlights and do not give off as much light; they easily get caught in blind spots and hard to see locations on the road. It is not uncommon for a car to change lanes only to strike a motorcyclist whom he did not see, despite the way looking clear.
Other motorcyclists heavily and actively participate in lane splitting. Lane splitting is legal in California and it allows motorcycle riders to weave in and out of traffic lanes. They are often precariously close to car doors and mirrors, and it can be hard to see a motorcycle creeping up either side. This practice becomes more dangerous at high speeds because of the quickness at which drivers make decisions to turn or switch lanes.
2. Measuring the Value of Your Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit
A common question involves the monetary value of a lawsuit. Some cases are worth more than others for no specific reason; they are simply inexplicably different. Others may be identical cases but because the victims were in alternate positions at their careers or different ages, the value could be dissimilar.
A lawsuit’s worth is determined by the insurance agent handling the claim. There is no calculator that allows you to simply plug in your damages and request a satisfactory amount of money. Instead, insurance agents are tasked with the difficult jobs of reading over demands and the accompanying evidence then making an offer based on what he believes to be true. It is the primary goal of insurance agents to keep the profits for their companies clean and positive, so in many cases, you will not receive a worthwhile offer the first time.
It can be in your benefit negotiation-wise if you were not injured and you submit a simple claim. Lost wages and mechanic estimates seldom result in hundreds of thousands of potential dollars, so an insurance agent will be more likely to talk out the payment and perhaps even grant you full coverage.
3. Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit Compensation
Because of how debilitating am motorcycle accident can be, it is recommended that plaintiffs pursue the maximum damages available to them. To pursue anything less is risking not receiving ample coverage. Your lawyer can work to secure you full payment for many expenses. These damages are both non-economic and economic and can include the following:
- Medical bills for surgery, hospitalization, medication, ambulatory transportation, future medical treatments, rehabilitation, and more
- Property damage for lost belongings, damaged goods, motorcycle repairs, and replacement of broken personal items
- Missed wags from days you could not work, including promotion benefits, normal benefits, bonuses, tips, and more, as well as future lost wages if you must undergo additional medical treatments or if you must recover from injuries and procedures
- Disability pay if your injuries prevent you from working for an extensive period of time
- Pain and suffering damages to cover the emotional trauma you sustained in the incident, which may include PTSD, fear, anxiety, psychological scarring, and more
- Punitive damages, which are handed out when an party acts with gross negligence or deliberately tries to harm you; these damages are substitutes for jail time in civil cases and are simply additional amounts of monetary compensation, but they are often viewed as harsh and excessive by judges and juries and are very difficult to win
Call Us Immediately if you Experience a Personal Injury. No Upfront Costs. Free Case Review. We Fight, You Win.
Personal injury is an area of law based on damages that affect the body. Physical harm is the main predicate for these claims, and injuries can happen in any number of ways – whether in car accidents, slip and falls, and more. The case will be handled by a personal injury lawyer and will be dealt with in civil court, or ahead of time with a settlement. Contact us now.
If you have been involved in a personal injury, you are entitled to compensation for your injuries. You can contact a slip and fall lawyer to help you pursue adequate restitution to cover your medical expenses and lot income. The best personal injury lawyer can be found at the DTLA Law Group. We serve all of California with numerous offices located across the state.
Our Top Injury Law Firm will fight to get you the maximum compensation for your injury damages. Only an experienced attorney will be able to win you the fullest extent of coverage for your accident claim. It is recommended to pursue a premise liability injury lawyer that can negotiate with insurance companies and navigate claims properly. When you come to the Downtown LA Law Group, you will be represented by a slip and fall attorney that has your best interests at hand. We handle various types of injury claims, including slip and fall accidents, electrocution accidents, construction incidents, car accidents, and more. No matter if you were injured in Los Angeles or elsewhere in California, the Downtown LA Law Group will be able to assist you with your personal injury claim. We are headquarter In Los Angeles but have offices all over or can come to you.
Nationally Recognized Leaders in Personal Injury Lawsuits
WHY CHOOSE US? EXPERIENCE – TRUST – COMPASSION
NO UPFRONT FEES OR COSTSAt DTLA Law, our California accident lawyers strive to earn the trust of our clients and to show prospective clients that we are strong and dedicated advocates for the injured.
NO FEE GUARANTEEYou will not have to pay a single penny for your legal help until we win your case. Our Zero-Fee guarantee ensures that you have access to all the information that you need without worrying about legal expenses. Our contingency structure ensures that you will not pay legal fees until after your case is successful.
99% SUCCESS RATEFor more than 25 years, DTLA LAW has been championing the rights of accident victims throughout Southern California.
OVER $250 MILLION RECOVEREDWe have obtained hundreds of millions of dollars for victims of accidents, including sidewalk accidents, slip and fall accidents, and other personal injury cases.
Speak with a Lawyer About Your Case Now! Free Case Review
– Over $250 Million Recovered –
California’s Top Rated Injury Law Firm.
– Over $250 Million Recovered –DTLA Law Group’s injury team works hard to secure you the best settlement possible. Our Firm includes many of the top rated award winning personal injury lawyers in the nation, and our stellar reviews show our commitment and dedication to our clients. We strive for nothing less than the maximum settlement for every case that comes through our doors. Our Personal Injury law firm places a heavy emphasis on communication and openness, so we are available to speak with our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Personal injury is an area of law based on damages that affect the body. Physical harm is the main predicate for these claims, and injuries can happen in any number of ways whether in car accidents, dog bites, construction accidents, bed bugs, slip and falls, and by defective products. These injuries can happen anywhere, whether at work, in the park, or in someone’s yard. Injury Cases are handled by a personal injury lawyer and will be handled with a settlement between us and the insurance agency, or we will go to civil court to seek a verdict.
Basis of a ClaimIn order to file a lawsuit, you must be aware of the concept of negligence. You will only be able to win your personal injury case if you can prove that the opposing party was negligent in his duties and caused you harm. Negligence can be established as true via the following four points:
- You were owed a duty of care
- The duty of care was breached
- The breach caused an injury
- The accident resulted in physical harm