San Marcos abogados de lesiones personales
What Areas Of Personal Injury Do You Serve?Our lawyers have taken on many cases of personal injury throughout the years. We aim to help all clients who have been injured and need legal representation. Because every case is unique, we have amassed a lot of knowledge on many varieties of lawsuits and circumstances of accidents. We are no strangers to the various areas of personal injury. Examples include:
- Mordeduras de perro: Dog owners are strictly liable for the actions of their dogs. California does not have a one bite rule that is present in some other states.
- Negligencia médica: Doctors and nurses in hospitals, health care facilities, nursing homes, rehabilitation practices, and other such areas must take care not to hurt any patients, whether directly or indirectly. Medical malpractice can be claimed if a doctor misses a diagnosis, misdiagnoses a patient, wrongfully amputates a body part, prescribes the wrong medicine, causes further damages via treatment, refuses or neglects to clean medical instruments, and more.
- Accidentes de tráfico: You may be struck by a car, truck, motorcycle, or bus, any of which can cause extreme injuries. These accidents may happen on the street, on the highway, in parking lots, and more. Millions of individuals are involved in accidents each year, and automobile crashes are one of the leading causes of death in the country.
- Agresión y lesiones: You may be attacked by an individual, whether verbally or physically, and harmed. An assault can happen at a bar, on a main street, as a result of an argument, in an apartment complex, and anywhere else that individuals gather. Many assaults are caused by intoxicated individuals.
- Peatón, bike, and accidentes de scooter: Some individuals choose to ride bikes or scooters around, which can cause them to get involved in accidents with cars that do not see them. They may also strike pedestrians. Pedestrians themselves are at risk of being struck when walking at night, when crossing the street, when walking in parking structures, and more.
- Infestaciones de chinches: Apartment owners and hotel owners must take care to provide sanitary and safe living quarters for renters and occupants. If there are any infestations from bed bugs, vermin, roaches, and other such creatures, the property owner can be held liable and be sued for the consequent damages.
- Responsabilidad por productos defectuosos: A company may create a product or fail to warn about its hazards, which can lead to consumers getting injured from any defects or misuses. The business may have issued a recall or it may receive a class action lawsuit from numerous affected victims.
- Responsabilidad civil: Property owners need to have sufficient safety on their property. Slip and falls, injuries from wet floors, broken tree branches, unsafe stairs, and more can all be a part of premises liability claims. There are specific laws governing premises liability and the status of visitors, such as invitees, licensees, and trespassers.
How Can I File A Personal Injury Claim?If you wish to presentar una demanda por daños personales, you must be able to show that you were the victim of negligence. TO do this, you must establish four crucial pints. If even one of these points is shown to be false, you will not able to pursue any legal compensation. The points are:
- There was a duty of care owed to you from the responsible party
- Se incumplió el deber de diligencia
- The breach of duty caused an accident or incident f some kind
- The incident resulted in physical injuries
Descubra cómo podemos ayudarle. Llame a (855) 339-8879 para hablar ahora con un representante.
—San Marcos Abogados de accidentes de cocheIn order to successfully win your claim, you will need ample evidence. Your evidence should contain the following:
- Proof of medical treatment
- Medical receipts and doctor notes
- Important documents, papers, statements, and other pieces of writing
- Fotos de sus lesiones
- Photos of the scene of the accident
- Eyewitness statements and testimonies
- Incident report with the business
- The defective product itself
- Copy of a police report
- Security footage
What Can I Receive From A Personal Injury Lawsuit?You may be able to receive different types of compensation if you win your case. We will make sure to bring you the maximum settlement under the law and to get you all the coverage you need. Some forms of compensation you can receive include the following:
- Facturas médicas del pasado y del futuro
- Daños materiales
- Lost income and wages from the past and future
- Daños morales
- Fees for restructuring your home and creating additions for ease of access
- Extermination and fumigation costs
- Gastos por homicidio culposo
- Daños punitivos
Obtenga más información sobre sus opciones legales: Llame a (855) 339-8879 para hablar ahora con un representante.For additional help, póngase en contacto con nuestra personal injury attorneys in San Marcos. We will strive to bring you every penny you deserve in your lawsuit.
How Long Do I Have To File A Personal Injury Lawsuit?In the State of California, you only have 2 years from the date of the injury to file a lawsuit for compensation. Personal injury claims must be filed within this time frame or you will be prevented from pursuing any future compensation. The statute of limitations protects both parties, as it allows ample evidence ot be assembled in a fair amount of time and does not prevent one party from being taken advantage of, whether by being too short or too long. You should not be able to file a lawsuit three decades after the injury if the accident were essentially forgotten and the damages were paid off. Some cases do not follow the 2 year limit, though. For example, medical malpractice cases must be filed within 1 year of the discovery of the injury or within 3 years of the injury itself, unless there was a foreign object left behind in your body after a surgery – in which case, you actually have an unlimited statute of limitations. In addition, claims against the government also have a different statute – they must be filed within 6 months of the injury. There are some exceptions to the statute of limitations, as well. These exceptions include your age (minors cannot sue and can wait for their 18th birthdays to begin before the statute of limitations starts), the incapacitated (those in comas or who have been rendered mentally unfit can wait until they return to functional states before the statute begins), and the defendant’s location (if the defendant is not present and has left the state, the statute would be suspended until he returns and would resume to match the time he was absent). A big reason that many claims go unfiled is because victims do not know how much time they have to sue. You can póngase en contacto con nuestra San Marcos personal injury lawyers to help you with your case; we promise to file all of your documents on time and we will not miss a single deadline. Our attorneys are punctual and efficient.
Nuestra empresa y ustedDowntown LA Law Group has been in business for years and our expert abogados de daños personales have been consistently rated as some of the most helpful and effective attorneys in town. We are aggressive towards the insurance agents and empathetic towards our clients. We always strive to keep our clients updated and we are willing to go to any lengths to win – including taking your case to court. Call our offices at (855) 339-8879 for a free legal consultation today. All consultations are completely private and none of your information will be shared outside of our walls. You can ask us anything you wish and we’ll tell you how much we think your case is worth. We’ll also inform you about the legal process, what is expected of you, how we plan to win, and our zero fee guarantee. Our zero fee guarantee promises that you won’t pay us a dime throughout the case, and we’ll have our costs covered only if we win. If we lose, we take no money at all. Póngase en contacto con our law firm to speak with a personal injury lawyer in San Marcos hoy.
Más de $500 millones recuperados
para nuestros clientes
TÚ te mereces lo mejor
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Usted no paga a menos que ganemos
Llame a 855.385.2529
Al enviar este formulario, usted acepta recibir llamadas telefónicas y mensajes de texto en cualquier momento, que incluyen horas fuera del horario comercial (8:00 am PST - 9:00 pm PST). Esto es para que podamos comunicarnos con usted tan pronto como sea posible con el fin de consultar sobre su caso potencial.
- Santa Clarita Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Abogados de lesiones personales de Santa Bárbara
- Abogados de lesiones personales en Santa María
- Redondo Beach Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Rialto Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- San Marcos abogados de lesiones personales
- Rancho Cucamonga Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Pomona Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Redlands Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Abogados de Ontario especializados en lesiones personales
- Lake Elsinore Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- La Habra Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Lakewood Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Indio abogados de lesiones personales
- Irvine abogados de lesiones personales
- Glendale abogados de lesiones personales
- Highland abogados de lesiones personales
- Huntington Park abogados de lesiones personales
- Corona abogados de lesiones personales
- El Cajón abogados de lesiones personales
- Costa Mesa abogados de lesiones personales
- Compton abogados de lesiones personales
- Chino Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Chula Vista Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Baldwin Park Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Bellflower Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Anaheim abogados de lesiones personales
- Abogado de lesiones personales de presos
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Llame a 855.339.8879