Rialto Abogados de Lesiones Personales
Victims of accidents and incidents may be able to take legal action against the responsible parties by filing personal injury lawsuits. If you choose to file a claim, you should get assistance from our expert Rialto personal injury attorneys en el Downtown LA Law Group. We have been involved in personal injury law for years, and our lawyers have constantly worked to stay sharp and on top of all the different cases that come our way. If you have been hurt, we are here for you, and we promise to fight for your worthwhile compensation around the clock if necessary.
Personal Injury Areas We Handle
Our clients have come to us with various types of cases. We understand that every case is different, and some situations require a greater understanding of a portion of the law than others do. You will be given the best treatment possible if you come to our firm, and we can handle your case no matter what the variety. Examples include:
- Infestaciones de chinches: Some apartment owners, landlords, hotel managers, and hospitality managers will not properly clean the homes and dwellings or make them fit for human occupation. They may also have vermin, rats, roaches, and other creatures present in the quarters. Victims may sustain bites, infections, allergic reactions, and more.
- Negligencia médica: Nurses, doctors, health care professionals, and others may hurt you or a loved one in hospitals, nursing homes, and other facilities. They may misdiagnose you, miss a diagnosis, prescribe the wrong medication, mistakenly amputate a limb, leave an object inside your body during surgery, and much more.
- Accidentes de tráfico: You may be hit by a truck, car, bus, motorcycle, or other vehicle in a rear-end collision, head-on crash, sideswipe, T-bone, and much more. These crashes can be fatal in some cases, and they are among the leading cause of injuries in the country. You may suffer spinal cord injuries, paralysis, concussions, internal organ damage, broken bones, and much more.
- Alternative vehicle accidents: You could be hit by bicycles, patinetes, and more, or even simply be walking down the street when you’re hit as a pedestrian. It is likely that you will suffer worse injuries than a car crash because of the lack of protection. You may get nerve damage, torn muscles, crushing injuries, paraplegia and quadriplegia, and other types of injuries.
- Responsabilidad civil: You may slip and fall on defective sidewalks, stairwells, and slippery floors, or you may be struck by a falling tree branch or a loose piece of roofing. These accidents can lead to knee and hip injuries, sprains, dislocations, and more. Property owners are generally responsible for maintaining their areas and must take care to not have any dangers present that could potentially harm visitors.
- Responsabilidad por productos defectuosos: Some products may malfunction or have defects that could cause damages like burns, scarring, puncture wounds, and more. The products could be small, such as blenders and hiking boots, or they could be large, like hot water heaters and automobiles. The degree of injuries is a large scale, and the company or manufacturer may be held responsible for all ensuing damages.
- Agresión y lesiones: Individuals who verbally assault you or physically harm you in a fight, during a robbery, while drunk, and in other situations can be held responsible. Some of these people may use weapons, which can lead to lacerations, slashes, blood loss, bruising, abrasions, and more.
- Mordeduras de perro: A dog that is off its leash, roaming in a yard with no fence, or is trained but unbalanced can bite people with seemingly no notice or trigger. The dogs may view someone as a threat when he isn’t an actual threat at all. Dog owners in California are strictly liable for the actions of their dogs, meaning that any bites are immediately fully tried. There is no “one bite law” as seen in other states.
Infórmese sobre sus opciones de indemnización llamando al (855) 339-8879.
If you have been involved in any of these types of incidents or many more, feel free to reach out to our Rialto personal injury lawyers. We will get you started on your case and will make sure that you’re given the compensation you need. Our attorneys have access to experts in every field, and our extensive background and experience will greatly benefit your case.
Personal Injury Lawsuit Details
To file a personal injury lawsuit, you must be able to show that you were the victim of negligence. Negligence-based claims have four points that must be met in order to be successful. These points are as follows:
- You were owed a duty of care by the responsible party
- El deber de diligencia se ha incumplido de algún modo
- The breach of duty led to an accident or incident
- El incidente provocó lesiones físicas
Descubra cómo podemos ayudarle. Llame a (855) 339-8879 para hablar ahora con un representante.
If you are unable to prove all four points, your claim will fall apart. For example, if you were not physically hurt, you won’t be able to collect certain forms of compensation and won’t be able to file a personal injury claim at all. Instead, you will have to pursue a claim for property damage or lost wages, both of which are generally much less expensive than medical bills and can usually be handled by yourself without legal assistance. To establish the best basis for your claim, you should have the following pieces of evidence from the accident:
- Fotos de sus lesiones
- Proof of medical treatment
- Important documents showing payment, occupation, rental, leasing, or others
- Pictures of the scene of the incident
- Imágenes de vigilancia or security videos
- Eyewitness testimony and statements from onlookers and bystanders
- Hard evidence, such as items that broke
- A police report if there was an investigation
- Insurance information and contact details of the responsible party
- Photos of the damage to any of your belongings
- Copy of the incident report if the occurrence happened at a business
You should always make sure to collect as much evidence as you can in a timely manner. The reason is simple: sometimes, the responsible party will try to mask the evidence, fix the problem, or remove the defect. He can then claim that you were making up and falsifying information. It is also important that you get medical help as quickly as possible after the incident. You need to get treatment to prevent further damage, but some people elect not to go to the doctor until much later. This is not recommended; the longer you wait, the more likely it is that your injuries will worsen, and the insurance agent handling the claim can say that you were hurt in another incident and you are merely trying to blame your injuries on the previous one. If you need to be walked through the legal process for your personal injury claim, you are more than welcome to call (855) 339-8879 to speak with our personal injury lawyers in Rialto. We’ll be glad to inform you on the best route possible and what you are expected to do if you sue.
Earnings From A Personal Injury Claim
Your lawsuit may be worth anywhere from $20,000 to over $1,000,000 if the circumstances are right. You could have a fair amount of compensation come your way if you were severely injured or if you were a victim of gross negligence. Our team of Rialto personal injury attorneys will strive to net you the maximum restitution available under the law. You may be able to have the following damages paid for by the insurance agency:
- Gastos médicos from the past and future, including surgery, hospitalization, medication, physical therapy and rehabilitation, and more
- Salarios perdidos and missed income
- Broken or lost property and items
- Dolor y sufrimiento, including anxiety, PTSD, fear, emotional trauma, and more
- Additional fees to cover extermination, handicap access, vacation reimbursement, and other expenses that may have popped up during the incident
- Daños punitivos, which are additional forms of monetary funds to punish the defendant, but they are often seen as harsh and excessive, so only a talented lawyer will be able to win them
- Muerte por negligencia damages in the event a family member or loved one died, which may include funeral and burial fees, casket or coffin costs, pre-death medical bills, pre-death pain and suffering, loss of consortium and relations, loss of expected inheritance and savings, loss of income, loss of pension and benefits, and more
Your case may be worth a fair amount of money. Our personal injury lawyers in Rialto will do all we can to secure you every penny you deserve.
The Top-Rated Law Group For Your Case
Our law firm, the Downtown LA Law Group, is well versed in personal injury cases. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients and have been at the top of the list of most highly rated attorneys in the area. Our lawyers are aggressive and will pursue your rightful compensation constantly, and we are empathetic to all of our clients. We know how troubling it can be to be in an accident or to suffer damages at the hands of other parties.
Infórmese sobre sus opciones de indemnización llamando al (855) 339-8879.
Reach out to our firm for a free legal consultation. You can ask us anything you wish in the call and we’ll tell you what we believe your case is worth. We’ll also help you understand the legal process and will give you any legal advice you need. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Hiring us also guarantees that you won’t pay a dime of your own finances on legal costs thanks to our zero fee guarantee. We will only get paid if we win and the insurance company will cover the costs; if we lose, we don’t get any money and you won’t owe us for our services. For the best legal representation available, póngase en contacto con nuestra Rialto personal injury lawyers at the Downtown LA Law Group.
Más de $500 millones recuperados
para nuestros clientes
TÚ te mereces lo mejor
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Usted no paga a menos que ganemos
Llame a 855.385.2529
Al enviar este formulario, usted acepta recibir llamadas telefónicas y mensajes de texto en cualquier momento, que incluyen horas fuera del horario comercial (8:00 am PST - 9:00 pm PST). Esto es para que podamos comunicarnos con usted tan pronto como sea posible con el fin de consultar sobre su caso potencial.
- Santa Clarita Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Abogados de lesiones personales de Santa Bárbara
- Abogados de lesiones personales en Santa María
- Redondo Beach Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Rialto Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- San Marcos abogados de lesiones personales
- Rancho Cucamonga Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Pomona Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Redlands Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Abogados de Ontario especializados en lesiones personales
- Lake Elsinore Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- La Habra Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Lakewood Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Indio abogados de lesiones personales
- Irvine abogados de lesiones personales
- Glendale abogados de lesiones personales
- Highland abogados de lesiones personales
- Huntington Park abogados de lesiones personales
- Corona abogados de lesiones personales
- El Cajón abogados de lesiones personales
- Costa Mesa abogados de lesiones personales
- Compton abogados de lesiones personales
- Chino Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Chula Vista Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Baldwin Park Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Bellflower Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Anaheim abogados de lesiones personales
- Abogado de lesiones personales de presos
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Llame a 855.339.8879