Lakewood Abogados de Lesiones Personales
Areas of Personal Injury ClaimsOver half of all reclamaciones por daños personales are car accidents of some sor. Around 20% are medical malpractice cases, and a startling amount are slip and fall lawsuits. All of these different cases can happen anytime, and we highly recommend getting help from a team of Lakewood personal injury lawyers if you were injured. We have recovered millions of dollars in restitution for the following types of claims:
- Negligencia médica
- Mordeduras de perro
- Infestaciones de chinches
- Accidentes de tráfico
- Accidentes de camiones
- Accidentes de motocicleta
- Accidentes de peatones
- Casos de resbalones y caídas
- Agresión y lesiones
- Agresión sexual
- Responsabilidad por productos defectuosos
- Responsabilidad civil
- Reclamaciones por medicamentos peligrosos
Infórmese sobre sus opciones de indemnización llamando al (855) 339-8879.Do hesitate to come to us if you have a reclamación por daños personales that you need sorted out. We will take your claim on represent you to the best of our ability. We always give our clients the fairest treatment available.
What Are Some Injuries From Accidents?The type of accident you suffer can largely influence what kind of injuries you will receive. For example, it is not common for those in slip and falls to get whiplash like it is for those in car accidents, and it is very unlikely that they will have foreign medical objects left in their bodies after any accidents. Injuries that may occur from accidents include:
- Conmociones cerebrales
- Lesiones cerebrales traumáticas
- Daño nervioso
- Lesiones de rodilla y cadera
- Lesiones craneales cerradas
- Huesos rotos
- Músculos desgarrados
- Daños en órganos internos
- Laceraciones y abrasiones
- Bruises, cuts, gashes, contusions, and puncture wounds
- Lesiones por aplastamiento
- Daños en la médula espinal
- Hernias discales
- Lesiones cervicales
- Disability and paralysis
- Miembros amputados
What Should I Do To Sue?If you plan on filing a lawsuit, you should follow our procedure to ensure that you are adequately protected and that you have as much evidence as possible for your claim. It can be difficult to follow steps in the direct aftermath of an accident, but it is crucial that you do so. Some of the steps may take longer or may need to be substituted. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our law offices.
- Ir al médico to get medical treatment immediately, even if you feel you were not injured. Some injuries may not show up for days or weeks due to adrenaline and a slow onset of symptoms. The longer you wait to get treated, the more cause an insurance agent has to claim that you were hurt elsewhere and that you are unrightfully claiming compensation.
- Snap photos and record videos of your injuries to show the extent of the damage.
- Haz fotos del lugar del accidente, the damage to your car or belongings, the product, and whatever else would be hard evidence.
- Record statements and testimonies from eyewitnesses, bystanders, passengers, and anyone else who saw the incident occur.
- If the police were present at a car accident, you can ask them for a copy of the police report.
- If the incident occurrence at a store or company, you can file an incident report.
- Hold on to any proof of purchase documents, receipts, bank statements, credit card bills, and whatever else shows that you made a legal monetary transaction.
- Record the contact information and insurance details of the responsible party if possible so that you can submit a claim to the correct individual’s insurance company.
¿De cuánto tiempo dispongo para presentar una demanda?The statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits is generally 2 years from the date of the injury. This two-year limit is in place to ensure that claims are swiftly handled and that damages are not pursued too long after the accidents happen. There could be different scenarios or the damages could be fully compensated already, and pursuing a claim would make everything muddled.
Empiece hoy mismo llamando al (855) 339-8879.You should be aware of different statutes of limitations for certain claims. Medical malpractice claims may have no statute if there was a foreign object left in your body, while you may have fewer than 90 days to sue if the defendant in your slip and fall lawsuit is a government entity. Further, you could be eligible for an exception to the statute of limitations. One such example is if you were not of legal age when the incident happened; you would not have to adhere to the deadline until you turn 18 years old. You may also have been severely injured and left mentally or physically incapable of taking action, which would postpone the statute until you return to health. The defendant also may have left the state or the country, which would render you unable to sue him; your time limit would be extended to match his return date. If you want to make sure that your documents are filed on time, contact our firm for more assistance. We will submit everything within the time frame and ensure that you do not miss any important deadlines. Our personal injury lawyers in Lakewood will be glad to work with you.
How Much Can I Earn From A Personal Injury Lawsuit?The amount that you can earn from a personal injury lawsuit depends on the extent of your injuries and how much they affected your life and career. There is no calculator that allows you to input your damages and receive a settlement amount; instead, an insurance agent will weigh your damages and determine what is a worthwhile amount to offer to you. The agent will look at how badly your were hurt, how your daily life was affected, if you could continue working or if you would need new employment or disability, your age and job type, your level of liability or responsibility in the incident, and more. Once all of these factors are considered, you will receive an offer. Some cases are worth in excess of $1,000,000, especially if you were gravely hurt or if the liable party were grossly negligent. Other cases that feature minor injuries may net you less than $20,000. One of our attorneys can help you determine what your estimated value of your case is. Your personal injury case can result in the following damages:
- Coverage of medical bills from the past and future, including surgery, hospitalization, medication, physical therapy, and more
- Lost wages from days you missed at work from the past and future
- Property damage for any belongings that were broken, lost, or in need of replacement after the incident
- Reimbursement of specific funds and fees
- Pain and suffering costs to cover anxiety, PTSD, fear, emotional scarring, and more
Llame a (855) 339-8879 para programar una consulta legal gratuita.
Elegir nuestro bufeteThere is no better choice than the Downtown LA Law Group when it comes to personal injury lawsuits. Our attorneys are skilled and will fight for you around the clock; we won’t stop pursuing your rightful compensation, and if we have to aggressively show that your rights should be upheld in a court of law, we are willing to do it. Call us at (855) 339-8879 for a free legal consultation – we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we will answer any and all questions about your claim and what we believe we can win for you. If you hire us to sue the responsible party for you, we will give you our zero fee guarantee. This states that you won’t touch your own expenses to pay for our services at any point throughout the process. We will be paid by the insurance company if we win, and if we lose, we take nothing at all. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our attorneys if you want to file a personal injury lawsuit in Lakewood.
Más de $500 millones recuperados
para nuestros clientes
TÚ te mereces lo mejor
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Usted no paga a menos que ganemos
Llame a 855.385.2529
Al enviar este formulario, usted acepta recibir llamadas telefónicas y mensajes de texto en cualquier momento, que incluyen horas fuera del horario comercial (8:00 am PST - 9:00 pm PST). Esto es para que podamos comunicarnos con usted tan pronto como sea posible con el fin de consultar sobre su caso potencial.
- Santa Clarita Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Abogados de lesiones personales de Santa Bárbara
- Abogados de lesiones personales en Santa María
- Redondo Beach Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Rialto Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- San Marcos abogados de lesiones personales
- Rancho Cucamonga Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Pomona Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Redlands Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Abogados de Ontario especializados en lesiones personales
- Lake Elsinore Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- La Habra Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Lakewood Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Indio abogados de lesiones personales
- Irvine abogados de lesiones personales
- Glendale abogados de lesiones personales
- Highland abogados de lesiones personales
- Huntington Park abogados de lesiones personales
- Corona abogados de lesiones personales
- El Cajón abogados de lesiones personales
- Costa Mesa abogados de lesiones personales
- Compton abogados de lesiones personales
- Chino Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Chula Vista Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Baldwin Park Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Bellflower Abogados de Lesiones Personales
- Anaheim abogados de lesiones personales
- Abogado de lesiones personales de presos
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Llame a 855.339.8879