Our unsafe drug litigation team is currently investigating possible class action lawsuits and single party claims against Endo Pharmaceuticals the manufacturer of Fortesta as well as other manufacturers and distributors of Low testosterone treatment gels, creams, and injections. Established studies have shown a dramatic increase in the rate of cardiovascular and pulmonary illnesses. One study showed a 30% increase in heart attacks, strokes, and blood clots in individuals who have used Low-T gels and other medications. Manufacturers of drugs owe a duty to provide for proper testing of their medications to ensure their safety, and warn consumers of severe side effects associated with their use.
Serious Medical Side Effects Reported From Users of Fortesta and Other Testosterone Therapy MedicationsHeightened levels of testosterone in makes have been linked to serious side effects. Some of the most harmful side effects include (1) heart failure (2) heart attacks (3) pulmonary disease (4) Stroke, and (5) Cardiac arrhythmia. Other less severe health side effects which may result from the use of testosterone medication include
- Damage to various organs
- Severe Acne and Alteration in Skin Coloration
- Headaches and Dizziness
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Sudden loss of blood flow – TIA or Transient Ischemic Attack
- Recuperation of funeral and memorial expenses
- All medical cost associated with the medical diagnosis linked to the use of the testosterone medication
- Recovery of the deceased individuals future earnings.
- Loss of consortium – loss of emotion support.