CHAT LIVE with a legal representative about your situation now.
Why Choose Downtown LA Law Group?At Downtown LA Law, we will assess your specific financial situation and determine the best course of action based on your detailed needs. Here are some of the reasons why we believe we are a better choice there other bankruptcy law firms. An entirely Free and Personalized consultation including an analysis your financial circumstances by our team of expert financial consultants
- – Individualized Client Service specifically tailored to your financial and personal needs
- – Comprehensive assessment of the different legal avenues determining whether bankruptcy is the best option
- – Knowledgeable and tenacious representation of our clients in Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy laws and court procedures
What you should Know before You File for Bankruptcy?Understanding your various options, filling out the extensive and complex paperwork, and understanding what options are the ones that are most beneficial to your specific financial situation can be a confusing and often unrealistic process. You are not alone; our Bankruptcy Law Attorneys at Downtown LA Law are here to help you through the arduous process. At Downtown LA Law group our Bankruptcy legal experts will conduct a thorough analysis of your financial situation and assess if Bankruptcy is a wise choice for you.
Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (213) 389-3765.
Why File for BankruptcyThere have been extensive studies analyzing the reason behind filing for bankruptcy. Base upon our extensive knowledge and experience, below is some of the most common causes of bankruptcy in California.
- Loss of occupation leading to inability to pay bills
- Inability to find a Job that pays as much as previous employment leading to an inability to pay bills in time
- Medical costs: either not having insurance or insurance not covering a procedure or medical issue
- Small business failure
- Divorce or family issues leading to separation
- Loss of home or in an underwater mortgage due to foreclosure issues