San Clemente Abogados de accidentes de coche
Each year, over 6 million individuals are involved in car accidents, with one-third of them getting injured in some manner. There are thousands of deaths each year as well, making car crashes one of the leading causes of fatalities in the country. Victims of car accidents may not know how to proceed or may not have any legal experience at al. It is a wise choice to call us at (855) 339-8879 to speak with our San Clemente car crash lawyers en el Downtown LA Law Group for expert legal assistance and high quality representation.
Causes Of Car Accidents
A car accident can occur at any point in time in any location. There may be head-on collisions in parking lots, rear-end accidents on the freeway, Choques en T at intersections, and sideswipes in residential neighborhoods. The accidents can cause irreparable damage to the vehicles and to the bodies of those involved. Given that the majority of car accidents are caused by lack of attention, all drivers should be more wary and careful when on the road. All drivers owe a duty of care to everyone else ad should not place anyone in danger by driving recklessly. However, some examples of the causes of car crashes include:
- Exceso de velocidad
- Driving while drunk
- Enviar mensajes de texto al conducir
- Exhausted driving
- Saltarse semáforos en rojo and yellow lights
- Saltarse las señales de stop
- Improper merging
- Vehicle defects
- Road hazards
- Street defects
- Turning left into oncoming traffic
- Ignorar las leyes sobre el derecho de paso
- Turning into crosswalks while pedestrians are crossing
- Failing to give the right of way to trucks, buses, and other such vehicles
- Driving in the bike lane
Drivers who engage in such careless driving can cause many accidents. You may be injured from not even doing anything; you could be sitting at a red light when you’re struck from behind. It is important that you call us at (855) 339-8879 to speak with our car accident lawyers in San Clemente to sue the responsible party and ensure that you’re given the help you need.
Nuestros veredictos y acuerdos recientes
Injuries From Car Accidents
A car accident can result in any number of injuries, some of which may be minor and others of which may be permanent and severe. The type of accident can contribute to the form of injury you receive; many individuals who are involved in rear-end accidents suffer more back and whiplash injuries, while there are more fatalities in head-on collisions than any other type. Some of the injuries we have seen from accidents include:
- Huesos rotos
- Lesiones craneales cerradas
- Conmociones cerebrales
- Lesiones cerebrales traumáticas
- Daños en órganos internos
- Daño nervioso
- Daño muscular
- ACL, LCL, and MCL injuries in the knee
- Lesiones de cadera
- Lesiones cervicales y medulares
- Hernias o hernias discales
- Esguinces y distensiones
- Abrasiones y laceraciones
- Lesiones faciales
- Lesiones por aplastamiento
- Heridas punzantes
- Miembros y dedos amputados
- Paraplejia y tetraplejia
- Limb paralysis
The degree of your injuries will be a primary factor in determining the worth of your case. The insurance agent will look t how severe the damage was and how much of an impact it had and he will make an offer. He will also consider your level of negligence. If you need medical attention from an expert specialist or need a recommendation for a healthcare professional, our car accident lawyers in San Clemente can make sure you are properly treated. We will also gladly take charge of your case and secure you a fair settlement for your injuries.
Llame a (855) 339-8879 o completar un Formulario de evaluación gratuita hoy.
Steps To Take After A Car Accident
As confusing as it may be to be involved in a car accident, it is important that you stay calm and gather evidence for your case. You should have ample proof of the situation so that you are not out of luck when it comes time to sue. Often, victims will be flustered or just want to go home; some may even leave the scene of the accident and not get the information they need. This can completely ruin the chances of success with a claim. If you want the best path to winning compensation, you can follow these steps: Get medical help from the paramedics or go to the doctor as soon as you can after the accident to prevent a gap between the injuries and the treatment. If you were not hurt, you should still get checked out, as some injuries may not show up immediately or may be masked due to adrenaline. Haz fotos de tus lesiones, the damage to your vehicle and the other cars involved, the scene of the accident, and other things in the environment that were harmed. You should always be sure to have ample photos, even videos, as they can showcase the angle of impact and extent of damage. Write down the contact information and insurance details of the driver who hit you so you have the proper target for your claim. Interview eyewitnesses nearby and passengers in other vehicles who saw the accident and who can provide statements and testimonies to back up your claim. If the police were involved and came to the scene to investigate, you can request a copy of the police report. It is important that you póngase en contacto con a car accident attorney in San Clemente who can handle your lawsuit for you. You may not have the legal experience necessary to win your case, or you may be too injured to adequately pursue legal action. We can help you gather evidence and deal with the legal legwork of the case while you focus on recovering.
Car Accident Compensation
The results of a car accident can be devastating and could result in you having numerous expenses and debts. You may not have the funds to cover these fees and if you do not act, you’ll be stripped of some privileges. You may not be able to drive if you can’t make payments, fall behind on rent due to being unable to work, damage your credit because your money was directed elsewhere, and much more. Our team of San Clemente car accident attorneys will strive to secure you every penny you deserve from the insurance agency to cover your various debts, including:
- Medical expenses from the past and future for surgery, hospitalization, medication, physical therapy and rehabilitation, and more
- Property damage to your vehicle and replacement of any lost or broken items and personal belongings
- Lost wages from the past and future if you were unable to go to work due to the injuries or ensuing recovery time
- Pain and suffering damages to cover emotional trauma, PTSD, fear, anxiety, psychological suffering, and more
- Wrongful death expenses in the event a loved one or family member died in the crash or due to injuries from the crash, which may include compensation such as funeral fees, burial costs, coffin or casket expenses, pre-death medical expenses, pre-death pain and suffering, loss of consortium and relations, loss of inheritance and savings, and more
- Punitive damages, which are additional sums of monetary compensation handed out to when the defendant acted with gross negligence or intentionally tried to harm you, but these funds are difficult to win due to judges and juries viewing them as excessive or unnecessary
Obtenga más información sobre sus opciones legales: Llame a (855) 339-8879 para hablar ahora con un representante.
For the best chance at earning the maximum settlement from your car accident lawsuit, get in touch with our San Clemente car accident lawyers today.
Deadline To Sue For A Car Accident
You do not have an unlimited amount of time to file a lawsuit against the responsible party in a car crash. California State law dictates that personal injury lawsuits must be filed within 2 years of the injury or you will be barred from receiving compensation. Claims should be filed quickly because evidence can get corrupted or lost, memories can become foggy, and the damages may be fully covered with no reason to be compensated. It is in your best interest to take action quickly to ensure that you have the maximum settlement given to you for your damages. The statute of limitations can be tolled, or extended or suspended, in some circumstances. The most common circumstances include:
- Age of the plaintiff: Plaintiffs who are underage do not have to adhere to the statute of limitations for their claim until they turn 18 years old and can legally sue.
- Mental or physical status of the plaintiff: If a plaintiff is severely wounded and physically unable to file a claim, or if he is mentally unfit to sue, the statute can be temporarily suspended until he returns to a fit and functional state.
- Defendant’s location: If the defendant has left the state, the plaintiff cannot file a claim against him. The statute would then be suspended for as long as he is gone and would be reinstated when he returns.
There are other exceptions, such as entering a state of war or serving in the military, but they are less common. If you do not know the deadline for your claim, call our expert lawyers today. We will be able to tell you how much time you have left on the statute of limitations. We will also gladly take over your case for you and file all necessary documents on time. You won’t have to worry about being late or potentially missing an important date with our help.
Llame a (855) 339-8879 para programar una consulta legal gratuita.
Why Choose the DTLA Law Group
Nuestro equipo de expertos car accident attorneys at the Downtown LA Law Group can secure you every dollar you deserve if you were hurt in an incident. We will aggressively pursue your rightful compensation and won’t rest until we get it. Our lawyers are empathetic to all of our clients and know how troubling it can be to get involved in car accidents, so we strive to make the legal process as painless as possible for you. Reach out to our firm for a free legal consultation. All of our consultations are private and your confidential case details and personal information will not be shared elsewhere. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and you can call us anytime for advice. We’ll also tell you how we plan to win your case and will give you an overview of the legal process. If you hire us to represent you, we will give you our zero fee guarantee. This promises that you won’t spend any of your own money throughout the case. We will get paid by the insurance agency if we win, and if we lose, we will eat the costs we spent. Your financial security is important to us and we will not ask you to pay for anything. Don’t let your car accident and injuries go without deserved compensation.Call (855) 339-8879 to speak with our San Clemente car accident lawyers at the DTLA Law Group today.
Más de $500 millones recuperados
para nuestros clientes
TÚ te mereces lo mejor
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Usted no paga a menos que ganemos
Llame a 855.385.2529
Al enviar este formulario, usted acepta recibir llamadas telefónicas y mensajes de texto en cualquier momento, que incluyen horas fuera del horario comercial (8:00 am PST - 9:00 pm PST). Esto es para que podamos comunicarnos con usted tan pronto como sea posible con el fin de consultar sobre su caso potencial.
Accidentes de tráfico
- Abogados de accidentes de coche en Anaheim
- Bellflower abogados de accidentes de coche
- Baldwin Park abogados de accidentes de coche
- Compton abogados de accidente de coche
- Corona abogados de accidente de coche
- Costa Mesa abogados de accidentes de coche
- Chino abogados de accidentes de coche
- Chula Vista abogados de accidente de coche
- Abogados de accidentes de coche en El Cajón
- El Monte abogados de accidentes de coche
- Fountain Valley abogados de accidentes de coche
- Garden Grove abogados de accidente de coche
- Huntington Park abogados de accidente de coche
- Highland abogados de accidentes de auto
- Glendale abogados de accidentes de auto
- Abogados de accidentes de coche en Inglewood
- Indio Abogados de accidentes de coche
- Irvine abogados de accidentes de coche
- Lakewood Abogados de accidentes de coche
- Pomona abogados de accidentes de coche
- Riverside abogados de accidentes de coche
- Redondo Beach abogados de accidentes de coche
- Rancho Cucamonga abogados de accidente de coche
- Redlands abogados de accidentes de coche
- Abogado de accidente de auto en San Bernardino
- Rosemead abogados de accidentes de coche
- San Clemente abogados de accidentes de coche
- Torrance Abogados de Accidentes de Coche
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Llame a 855.339.8879