Redlands Car Accident Attorneys
The Downtown LA Law Group has handled many car accident claims over the years, and our lawyers have been rated as the best team in town. We know the most successful strategies to winning and have secured hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients. Car accident lawsuits can be very difficult to handle, especially for individuals who have suffered injuries and do not know the first thing about negotiation or litigation. Our Redlands car accident lawyers will be glad to take on your case for you and do whatever it takes to bring you the compensation you deserve.
What Are Causes Of Car Accidents?
Car accidents happen for numerous reasons, many of which are due to the negligent action of some drivers. It is not uncommon for drivers to carelessly or recklessly operate their vehicles and they may not show a lot of care for other people on the road. A few examples of such errors made while driving include:
- Texting or using cell phones
- Driving drunk or under the influence of other substances
- Exceso de velocidad
- Driving while fatigued
- Turning without using a signal
- Saltarse las señales de stop
- Saltarse semáforos en rojo
- Failing to yield
- Ignorar las leyes sobre el derecho de paso
Infórmese sobre sus opciones de indemnización llamando al (855) 339-8879.
There may be problems with the vehicles, though, that could be attributed to the negligence of the driver. He may have been aware of the troubles but never did anything to fix them, such as by not repairing a broken headlight despite knowing it was out for some time. However, there are other issues that could be traced to negligence from the car manufacturer or from a mechanic who was supposed to inspect or repair the vehicle. Examples include:
- Broken brakes
- Light trouble
- Steering issues
- Electric problems
- Faulty motor
- Neumáticos mal rellenados
On the other hand, there are causes that cannot be attributed to drivers or manufacturers. Sometimes, drivers simply suffer the effects of situations out of their control, such as:
- Mal estado de las carreteras
- Defects in the street
- Lack of adequate lighting
- Debris in the street from storms that was not picked up
- Faulty bridges
- Falling debris from overpasses
- Adverse weather conditions like snow, fog, rain, and more
- Sudden curves and turns
- Steep hills
Regardless of the cause of the accident, it is important that you pursue some kind of legal action if you were injured and need help covering the expenses. Our Redlands abogados de accidentes de coche will be glad to handle your case for you and will do all that is necessary to win your claim.
Obtenga más información sobre sus opciones legales: Llame a (855) 339-8879 para hablar ahora con un representante.
Nuestros veredictos y acuerdos recientes
What Kind Of Injuries Can I Get In A Car Accident?
A car accident can be one of the most deadly occurrences to happen to anyone. Entire families have been severely wounded or fatally hurt in car crashes, and it is no surprise that there are over 2 million injuries per year from accidents. Some of the types of injuries that can stem from car accidents can be found below:
- Daños en órganos internos
- Conmociones cerebrales
- Lesiones cerebrales traumáticas
- Huesos rotos
- Lesiones craneales cerradas
- Músculos desgarrados
- Daño nervioso
- Latigazo cervical
- Hernias discales
- Lesión medular
- Daños en el cuello
- Lesiones de rodilla en el LCA, el LCM, el LCI, etc.
- Lesiones de cadera
- Lesiones por aplastamiento
- Lesiones faciales
- Heridas punzantes
- Paraplejia y tetraplejia
We can make sure that your medical expenses from your injuries are completely paid off. You should take ample legal action against the responsible party, and we can help. Call our expert Redlands car accident lawyers en (855) 339-8879 para obtener más ayuda.
¿Debería contratar a un abogado para que lleve mi reclamación por accidente de coche?
What Should I Do After A Car Accident?
It can be extremely distressing to get into a car accident, and you may not know what to do if you were injured. It is wise to follow these steps below to ensure that you are not in any position to sustain further injuries and so that you have ample evidence for your lawsuit. Firstly, you should get medical attention as quickly as possible, as some injuries may not show up due to adrenaline, but also because a gap between the incident and treatment can be a red flag for the insurance company. You should not delay getting a doctor’s appointment or going to the hospital because of the potentially negative impact it can have on your claim. You should also be sure to document everything you can. This means taking photos of your injuries, documenting the scene of the accident, staking pictures of the damage to the vehicles, and more. If you can access any surveillance footage from a parking lot or a business, you can use that in your evidence package as well. If there were any passengers or bystanders who witnessed the event, you can request written or verbal statements from them. If possible, you should get the contact information and insurance details from the responsible driver. In hit and run cases, this is likely impossible. However, getting the details will allow you to sue the correct entity. Injuries at a car accident are usually a trigger for law enforcement to come. If the police came to the scene of the accident to conduct an investigation, you can request a copy of the police report from the station once it has been processed and finalized. Finally, it is highly recommended that you reach out to a skilled car accident lawyer in Redlands to handle your case for you. You may not have any negotiating experience, and if you try to file a claim with the insurance company, the agent could simply throw your claim away without considering your damages. Our lawyers will make sure that your claim stays at the top of the pile and we will work to negotiate the fairest deal for you.
How Long Do I Have To Sue After A Car Accident?
You only have two years from the date of the injury to file a claim against the responsible party if you were hurt in a car accident. The statute of limitations is in place to ensure that claims are quickly filed and are not left for months without resolution. If you do not file a claim within this time period, you will be barred from doing so in the future and will have no chance of compensation. There are a few exceptions to this rule; for one, if you were underage at the time of the incident, you would not have to adhere to the statute until you turn 18 years old. You would also not have to adhere to the statute if you were mentally or physically incapable of filing a claim. Additionally, if the defendant were not present in the state, such as by having gone on vacation or by temporarily relocating, then you can wait until he returns before the statute would start or resume. Many individuals do not know how much time they have left to file a claim. If you want to make sure that you hit all important deadlines, contacte con nuestro bufete for more assistance. We will take over your case and ensure that your lawsuit is filed well within the necessary time limits. Our car accident lawyers in Redlands are extremely punctual and meticulous.
Completar un Formulario de evaluación gratuita o llame al (855) 339-8879 hoy.
How Much Can I Earn After A Car Accident Lawsuit?
A car accident lawsuit can net you a fair amount of compensation. Some cases have been settled for $20,000, while others have been awarded verdicts of over $1,000,000. Your claim’s worth will be determined by an insurance agent who will consider the extent and severity of your injuries, the effect the accident and ensuing consequences had on your life and career, your age, your job type, your level of negligence in the accident, and more.
¿Pueden los inmigrantes ilegales presentar una demanda por lesiones tras un accidente de tráfico?
Once the insurance agent has come up with an offer, we will work to negotiate a fairer deal. You can potentially walk away with the following types of compensation:
- Medical bills from surgery, hospitalization, future medical treatments, medication, physical therapy, and more
- Property damage to your vehicle and any other lost or broken items
- Salarios perdidos en el pasado y en el futuro
- Pain and suffering damages to cover fear, anxiety, PTSD, mental anguish, and more
- Wrongful death damages like funeral and burial fees, pre-death medical bills and pain and suffering, loss of consortium, loss of expected inheritance and savings, and more.
- Punitive damages, which are handed out in times of gross negligence or an intent to cause harm, and are meant to punish the defendant for his actions; however, these are often viewed as excessive or too harsh, and only a talented lawyer will be able to win them for your case
Our Law Group
Downtown LA Law Group has attorneys with decades of combined experience handling car accident lawsuits. We know that there are many ways to win your claim and we will do what is best for you. Our aggressive lawyers will not stop pursuing what you are owed, and we are willing to go to court to fight for your rights in front of a judge and jury if need be. Call our law offices at (855) 339-8879 today for a free consultation with one of our lawyers. All consultations are completely confidential and none of our attorneys will reveal your information elsewhere. We are available around the clock, so never feel like you have to wait for your advice. If you wish to hire us, we’ll give you our zero fee guarantee, which states that you won’t have to spend a single dime of your own money throughout the case. We won’t get paid unless and until we win, and if we lose, we take nothing while you walk away owing us no money. For the best legal help available, call (855) 339-8879 para hablar con el Downtown LA Law Group to speak with our Redlands car accident lawyers.
Más de $500 millones recuperados
para nuestros clientes
TÚ te mereces lo mejor
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Usted no paga a menos que ganemos
Llame a 855.385.2529
Al enviar este formulario, usted acepta recibir llamadas telefónicas y mensajes de texto en cualquier momento, que incluyen horas fuera del horario comercial (8:00 am PST - 9:00 pm PST). Esto es para que podamos comunicarnos con usted tan pronto como sea posible con el fin de consultar sobre su caso potencial.
Accidentes de tráfico
- Abogados de accidentes de coche en Anaheim
- Bellflower abogados de accidentes de coche
- Baldwin Park abogados de accidentes de coche
- Compton abogados de accidente de coche
- Corona abogados de accidente de coche
- Costa Mesa abogados de accidentes de coche
- Chino abogados de accidentes de coche
- Chula Vista abogados de accidente de coche
- Abogados de accidentes de coche en El Cajón
- El Monte abogados de accidentes de coche
- Fountain Valley abogados de accidentes de coche
- Garden Grove abogados de accidente de coche
- Huntington Park abogados de accidente de coche
- Highland abogados de accidentes de auto
- Glendale abogados de accidentes de auto
- Abogados de accidentes de coche en Inglewood
- Indio Abogados de accidentes de coche
- Irvine abogados de accidentes de coche
- Lakewood Abogados de accidentes de coche
- Pomona abogados de accidentes de coche
- Riverside abogados de accidentes de coche
- Redondo Beach abogados de accidentes de coche
- Rancho Cucamonga abogados de accidente de coche
- Redlands abogados de accidentes de coche
- Abogado de accidente de auto en San Bernardino
- Rosemead abogados de accidentes de coche
- San Clemente abogados de accidentes de coche
- Torrance Abogados de Accidentes de Coche
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Llame a 855.339.8879