Fountain Valley abogados de accidentes de coche
Fountain Valley car accident attorneys Our law firm, the Downtown LA Law Group, has been at the forefront of car accident claims for years. We are no stranger to these cases and we have recovered numerous expenses and debts for our clients. Car crashes are very serious incidents, and the resulting injuries could be tragic. Our goal is to protect our clients after any accidents and to bring them the compensation they deserve. If you are in need of a skilled Fountain Valley car accident attorney, look no further than our law firm. We’ll be able to provide you with a qualified lawyer. You deserve fair compensation, and we can help you receive it.
Causes of Car Accidents
Car accidents may happen for any number of reasons. The most common is the fault of one of the drivers, usually by not paying close enough attention to the road or for driving while distracted. It can be extremely dangerous to get into a car accident; vehicles are large and the amount of force given off when a crash happens is enough to permanently injure you. Some of the causes of accidents include:
- Driving while drunk
- Conducir cansado
- Texting and driving
- Ignoring right of way laws and turning left into oncoming traffic or into crosswalks
- Exceso de velocidad
- Saltarse semáforos en rojo y señales de stop
- Reckless driving
- Turning without using signals or without looking at other lanes
Completar un Formulario de evaluación gratuita o llame al (855) 339-8879.
Further, there are some causes that are outside of the driver’s control. These usually require more care by the driver, but the crashes are not explicitly his fault. Examples include:
- Weather that is hard to drive in, like snow, fog, rain, and more
- Defectos viales, like potholes
- Sudden curves, hills, and dips with no warning signs on the side of the road
- Vehicular defects, such as brake failure, engine troubles, and more
No matter what the accident, you should try to identify the case of the negligence and proceed forward with legal action. Our Fountain Valley car accident attorneys will be there every step of the way.
Nuestros veredictos y acuerdos recientes
Injuries from a Car Accident
Often, our lawyers encounter various injuries sustained by victims of car crashes. In the worst cases, the victims pass away from their injuries. In some miraculous cases, victims walk away without a single scratch. A few of the injuries we have encountered while handling such claims include:
- Huesos rotos
- Lesiones de rodilla y cadera
- Daños en el cuello y la médula espinal
- Hernias discales
- Slipped discs
- Conmociones cerebrales
- Lesiones cerebrales traumáticas
- Lesiones craneales cerradas
- Daños en órganos internos
- Laceraciones y abrasiones
- Heridas punzantes y lesiones por aplastamiento
- Cicatrices permanentes
- Paralysis of body parts or sections of the body
- Severed limbs and body parts
You should always seek immediate medical attention after a crash; some of these injuries may not show up at once, while others may linger. At times, pre-existing conditions can be aggravated by the impact of a crash; it is in your best interest to seek medical help to identify if there were any problems. Our car accident attorneys in Fountain Valley can gladly send you to a worthwhile doctor and will be able to take care of your lawsuit for you.
Infórmese sobre sus opciones de indemnización llamando al (855) 339-8879.
What to Do after a Car Crash
Car crash victims are usually scared and uncertain of how to proceed after they have been involved in an accident. Our lawyers have made a list of tasks for you to do if you are ever in an accident. Following this procedure will guarantee that you are protected both physically and legally after a crash.
- Go to the hospital or to the doctor for treatment of your injuries, even if you don’t think you were injured – some damages can show up days or weeks later, and you do not want to have a large gap between the incident and medical help, as it will look suspicious to the insurance company handling your case
- Photograph all the damage to your car and the defendant’s car, the scene of the accident and any environmental factors that played a role in the crash, the injuries you suffered, and anything else that is relevant and should be kept as evidence
- Record statements and testimonies from passengers and eyewitnesses who saw the incident occur
- If possible, request copies of surveillance footage from a nearby company or from the city’s cameras at lights
- Ask the police for a copy of the police report
- Write down the insurance details of the defendant, as well as his personal information and license plate
- Call a talented Fountain Valley car accident attorney who can make sure that your claim is properly handled
It may be hard to follow all of these steps; if you have any questions or concerns, or if you need immediate assistance, feel free to call our firm for more direction. We will walk you through the process and ensure that you’re not in any danger of losing your case because of a mistake made at the scene of the accident.
Your Compensation from a Car Accident Lawsuit
Our team of attorneys will strive to secure you every penny you deserve from your car accident We will work to bring you a settlement that fulfills all your needs and covers your debts. We know how expensive it can be to get involved in an accident, especially if injuries are involved. Let us help you with your claim, and we will bring you the following types of compensation:
- Coverage of medical bills, surgery costs, hospitalization fees, physical therapy sessions, medication and pills, and more
- Coverage of future medical treatments that you will need because of lasting injuries or aggravated conditions
- Lost wages or paychecks from the time you missed at work from both the past and the future
- Pain and suffering damages to cover PTSD, fear, anxiety, psychological scarring, and more
There is also the opportunity for you to receive additional damages in some situations. For example, if a car accident led to fatal results and a loved one or family member passed away in the crash, you could pursue wrongful death damages from the responsible party. These damages can take care of the costs of the funeral and burial, the medical bills and pain and suffering the deceased was subjected to prior to his passing, reimbursement for expected savings and inheritance, and damages for loss of consortium and relations. Punitive damages are also available in some cases where the defendant acted with gross negligence or an intention to cause harm. These damages are purely monetary, but they are often viewed as unnecessary and harsh. It is recommended that a skilled attorney try to secure them for you due to the difficulty. Our skilled team of Fountain Valley abogados de accidentes de coche promises to help you around the clock, and we will do all we can to ensure that you are covered.
Statute of Limitations on Car Accident Claims
A car accident lawsuit falls under a personal injury claim, which means that, in California, you have two years from the date of your injuries to file a lawsuit. If you do not take action within that time frame, you will be prevented from doing so in the future and will not secure any compensation for your damages. There are some exceptions to the two-year limit, however. Some include:
- Age of plaintiff: Victims under 18 years old do not have to adhere to the two-year statute. Their deadlines begin counting down upon turning 18 years old.
- Physical and mental state of the plaintiff: Some accidents may render victims comatose, disabled, or mentally broken for some time, which could impair their judgments and prevent them from taking competent action
- Location of defendant: The defendant may leave the state in an attempt to escape the lawsuit, or he may simply go on vacation or travel for work. This does not negatively impact the statute; the deadline will be extended to match his departure days and will resume again when he returns.
If you do not know how much time you have left to file your claim, call us at (855) 339-8879 to speak with our Fountain Valley car accident attorneys. We’ll figure out the deadline for you, and if you need legal representation, we will handle your case. The benefit of having an attorney handle your case is that it ensure that your lawsuit will be filed on time and there will be no missed deadlines at all.
(855) 339-8879 con un representante y programe una revisión gratuita de su caso.
El bufete para usted
The Downtown LA Law Group has long since been handling car accident claims. We have resolved hundreds of cases for clients and we do not back down from the insurance agents. We will fight tooth and nail to secure you the compensation you deserve. Our aggressive lawyers will even take your case to court if necessary – we will fight for your rights in front of a judge and jury if that’s what it takes to secure you what you need. We can provide you with a free legal consultation if you want more information. Our lawyers are available around the clock, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, and we will always be available to help you, whether it’s to give you free legal advice or to provide you with a second opinion. If you hire us, we’ll give you our zero fee guarantee. This says that you won’t touch your personal savings throughout the litigation of your case. We’ll cover all legal costs, and we will only be reimbursed if we win. The money will come out of the settlement we win for you. If we lose, you owe us no payment whatsoever. Our Fountain Valley abogados de accidentes de coche will be happy to assist you. Reach out to the Downtown LA Law Group hoy.
Más de $500 millones recuperados
para nuestros clientes
TÚ te mereces lo mejor
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Usted no paga a menos que ganemos
Llame a 855.385.2529
Al enviar este formulario, usted acepta recibir llamadas telefónicas y mensajes de texto en cualquier momento, que incluyen horas fuera del horario comercial (8:00 am PST - 9:00 pm PST). Esto es para que podamos comunicarnos con usted tan pronto como sea posible con el fin de consultar sobre su caso potencial.
Accidentes de tráfico
- Abogados de accidentes de coche en Anaheim
- Bellflower abogados de accidentes de coche
- Baldwin Park abogados de accidentes de coche
- Compton abogados de accidente de coche
- Corona abogados de accidente de coche
- Costa Mesa abogados de accidentes de coche
- Chino abogados de accidentes de coche
- Chula Vista abogados de accidente de coche
- Abogados de accidentes de coche en El Cajón
- El Monte abogados de accidentes de coche
- Fountain Valley abogados de accidentes de coche
- Garden Grove abogados de accidente de coche
- Huntington Park abogados de accidente de coche
- Highland abogados de accidentes de auto
- Glendale abogados de accidentes de auto
- Abogados de accidentes de coche en Inglewood
- Indio Abogados de accidentes de coche
- Irvine abogados de accidentes de coche
- Lakewood Abogados de accidentes de coche
- Pomona abogados de accidentes de coche
- Riverside abogados de accidentes de coche
- Redondo Beach abogados de accidentes de coche
- Rancho Cucamonga abogados de accidente de coche
- Redlands abogados de accidentes de coche
- Abogado de accidente de auto en San Bernardino
- Rosemead abogados de accidentes de coche
- San Clemente abogados de accidentes de coche
- Torrance Abogados de Accidentes de Coche
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Llame a 855.339.8879