Rosemead Abogados de Accidentes de Coche
Nuestro bufete, el Downtown LA Law Group, has taken on thousands of car accident claims over the years. Our victims have ranged from young individuals to older drivers, and we have seen it all when it comes to crashes. We know the best methods to winning car accident claims and will not stop negotiating the fairest possible settlement from the insurance company. If you are in need of assistance, look no further than our firm. Our car crash lawyers in Rosemead await your call at (855) 339-8879.
What Are Common Causes Of Car Crashes?
A car accident is more often than not attributed to human error of some kind. There are millions of car accidents per year and hundreds of thousands of injuries. A simple mistake or oversight can cause a crash. If a driver even averts his attention for one second, he could miss a crucial cue in the road and wind up crashing into another car. A few examples include:
- Conducción bajo los efectos del alcohol
- Conducir cansado
- Exceso de velocidad
- Girar sin señalizar
- Turning into incoming traffic or turning left across a busy street
- Turning into crosswalks when pedestrians are near
- Improper merging on the freeway
- Saltarse semáforos en rojo
- Failing to stop at stop signs and yield signs
In addition to the common errors that drivers make, there could also be other factors that cause accidents. Drivers should still take care in these situations, but the situations could make it hard to drive. For instance:
- Inclement weather, like snow, fog, rain, and sleet
- Lack of adequate street lighting
- Broken car lights
- Neumáticos mal rellenados
- Vehicle malfunctions and defects like brake failure and engine failure
- Defectos viales
- Hills that block view
- Sharp turns and curves
If a vehicle suddenly malfunctions, the manufacturer may be able to be held responsible. However, if the malfunction is the result of negligent maintenance, the driver could still be held accountable. All drivers should be defensive and be wary of the road, especially if they are in a precarious situation. Our car accident lawyers in Rosemead are available to handle your case and will not hesitate to sue the correct party for your damages.
Descubra cómo podemos ayudarle. Llame a (855) 339-8879 para hablar ahora con un representante.
Nuestros veredictos y acuerdos recientes
What Are Some Injuries That Can Happen In Car Accidents?
The injuries you can receive in a car accident could severely damage you and permanently alter your way of life. You may not be able to return to work after the accident and could have to change positions entirely or even collect disability. Some common injuries from car accidents include:
- Conmociones cerebrales
- Latigazo cervical
- Lesiones craneales cerradas
- Lesiones cerebrales traumáticas
- Lesiones cervicales y medulares
- Huesos rotos y fracturas
- Daños en órganos internos
- Crushing damages
- Miembros amputados
It is highly recommended that you focus first and foremost on recovering if you have been severely hurt. The more you try to power through your injuries and file a claim, the more likely it is that you will aggravate the damages and delay your recovery time. The stress of the case can also cause you to heal up slower. It is in your best interests to póngase en contacto con a Rosemead car accident lawyer who will be able to litigate your claim from start to finish. We will work to keep you healthy and protected after an accident, and our goal is to win you the maximum restitution available under the law.
What Should I Do After A Car Accident?
After a car accident, you should be sure to stay safe and gather evidence for your claim. If you were taken to the emergency room for your injuries, you should póngase en contacto con one of our attorneys for car accidents in Rosemead. If you follow this procedure, you will be protected and will have a good chance of success with your claim.
- Get medical attention quickly after the accident
- If you delay getting medical help, the insurance agent can claim that you were hurt elsewhere or that you were not injured ne incident
- Hold on to your medical notes, paramedic notes, hospital receipts, and anything else that shows the treatment you received or that you went to the hospital or healthcare facility
- Haz fotos de tus lesiones
- Take photos of the scene of the accident and the damage to your vehicle
- Get the contact information, license plate number, phone number, and insurance details from the driver who hit you
- Interview nearby bystanders and eyewitnesses who saw the accident and can provide you with testimonies and statements
- Request a copy of the police report from law enforcement or call the station to request it once it has been finalized
It is important that you contact one of our car accident lawyers in Rosemead to help you with your claim or to walk you through the legal process if you need help. We will not hesitate to assist you and will make sure that you are appropriately covered.
How Can I File A Claim For A Car Accident?
If you plan to file a lawsuit after a car accident, you will have to prove that you were the victim of negligence. There are four points of negligence that must be met in order to successfully file your claim. These points are as follows:
- A duty of care was present and owed to you by the responsible party
- The duty of care was breached in some way by the driver
- The breach of duty resulted in an accident
- The accident directly led to physical injuries
You can take legal action as well if you were not physically hurt, but you will only be able to pursue damages for lost wages and missed income. You may not need an attorney in such cases, as the mechanic’s estimate and pay stub will generally show much lower expenses than what you would owe for medical expenses. It can be difficult to prove all these four points by yourself, though. You should call our Rosemead car accident lawyers en (855) 339-8879 if you have not taken any legal action in the past or if you do not know how to handle a claim.
Más información sobre sus opciones jurídicas: llame al (855) 339-8879 para hablar ahora con un representante.
What Can I Receive From A Car Accident Lawsuit?
As a victim of a car accident lawsuit, you can receive ample restitution for your injuries. The responsible party’s insurance agency can cover the ensuing damages after you were involved in the crash. You should not be expected to pay the debts if you were innocent and did not contribute to the accident at all. Our car accident attorneys in Rosemead are capable of bringing you a worthwhile settlement. We make sure that our clients receive everything they need, including:
- Facturas médicas del pasado y del futuro
- Pérdida de ingresos pasados y futuros
- Daños materiales
- Gastos por homicidio culposo
- Daños morales
- Daños punitivos
We will not give up on your case. You deserve to have your expenses paid, and we will negotiate the highest amount possible from the insurance agent when we handle your lawsuit. Car accidents can be troubling to suffer through, and the insurance agent may take advantage of that if you do not have an attorney. He will likely try to throw your case out or refuse to make you a viable offer, and if you do not have legal experience, this can greatly damage your chance of success. Let our Rosemead car accident lawyers work to win your case while you focus on recovering and returning to your normal life.
How Long Do I Have To File A Claim For A Car Crash?
In the State of California, you only have two years from the date of the injury to file a lawsuit to seek compensation for injuries from the crash. Personal injury claims must be filed efficiently and on time; missing the deadline will cause your case to get thrown out and you will not be able to receive any compensation at all. There are some exceptions to the statute of limitations, though. If you were under the age of 18 at the time of the incident, you are considered a minor and could not legally sue. Your statute would begin when you turned legal age, which could be a few years after the incident, depending on your age. You also may have been severely hurt to the point that you were left comatose or in a compromised mental state; therefore, you would not have to adhere to the deadline until you return to functioning health. You also cannot sue if the defendant is not present in the state. If he has fled California, the deadline would be suspended until he returns. It may be confusing to pinpoint the exact date you have to adhere to. Many individuals do not file claims because they miss the deadline or because they think they have more time than they do. Póngase en contacto con our Rosemead car accident attorneys and we will file your claim for you; you will not run the risk of missing any important dates with our assistance.
Selecting Us for Your Claim
For expert help on your car crash lawsuit, call the Downtown LA Law Group. We will gladly walk you through the legal process and help you with your case. Our lawyers have years of experience handling such lawsuits and we have been at the forefront of personal injury winning millions for our clients for some time. Our aggressive lawyers do not stop pursuing what you rightfully deserve, and we are willing to go to court if necessary. Contact our offices to set up a free legal consultation with a qualified lawyer. You can ask us anything you wish and we’ll answer you accordingly. We’ll tell you what we feel the value of your case is and what you could potentially earn if you sign up with us. We will also tell you more about our zero fee guarantee, which states that you won’t pay a single dime of out of pocket expenses for our services. We won’t get paid unless and until we win, and the money will come from the insurance agency. If we lose, you owe us no money whatsoever. Our car accident lawyers in Rosemead are available to litigate your case. Call us at (855) 339-8879 today for the best legal representation in town.
Más de $500 millones recuperados
para nuestros clientes
TÚ te mereces lo mejor
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Usted no paga a menos que ganemos
Llame a 855.385.2529
Al enviar este formulario, usted acepta recibir llamadas telefónicas y mensajes de texto en cualquier momento, que incluyen horas fuera del horario comercial (8:00 am PST - 9:00 pm PST). Esto es para que podamos comunicarnos con usted tan pronto como sea posible con el fin de consultar sobre su caso potencial.
Accidentes de tráfico
- Abogados de accidentes de coche en Anaheim
- Bellflower abogados de accidentes de coche
- Baldwin Park abogados de accidentes de coche
- Compton abogados de accidente de coche
- Corona abogados de accidente de coche
- Costa Mesa abogados de accidentes de coche
- Chino abogados de accidentes de coche
- Chula Vista abogados de accidente de coche
- Abogados de accidentes de coche en El Cajón
- El Monte abogados de accidentes de coche
- Fountain Valley abogados de accidentes de coche
- Garden Grove abogados de accidente de coche
- Huntington Park abogados de accidente de coche
- Highland abogados de accidentes de auto
- Glendale abogados de accidentes de auto
- Abogados de accidentes de coche en Inglewood
- Indio Abogados de accidentes de coche
- Irvine abogados de accidentes de coche
- Lakewood Abogados de accidentes de coche
- Pomona abogados de accidentes de coche
- Riverside abogados de accidentes de coche
- Redondo Beach abogados de accidentes de coche
- Rancho Cucamonga abogados de accidente de coche
- Redlands abogados de accidentes de coche
- Abogado de accidente de auto en San Bernardino
- Rosemead abogados de accidentes de coche
- San Clemente abogados de accidentes de coche
- Torrance Abogados de Accidentes de Coche
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Llame a 855.339.8879