Burn Injury Lawyer Los Angeles
According to the United States Fire Administration (USFA), in 2010, 3,445 civilians lost their lives as the result of fire and over 75% of all civilian fire deaths occurred in residences (USFA, Civilian Fire Fatalities in Residential Buildings (2008 – 2010) – TFRS, Vol. 13:1 Feb 2012). Sadly, many burn and explosion related injuries are never reported, leaving many scarred emotionally and physically without financial or legal recourse.
At Downtown LA Law Firm, we understand how traumatizing it can be to lose everything in a fire, especially your own health. Unfortunately, the key to recovering medical expenses and other damages in a burn injury case depends on proving negligence, which is often very difficult to do. That is why it is vital to have someone who is experienced in investigating and prosecuting burn injury cases on your side and why we believe the personal injury attorneys at Downtown LA Law Firm can help.
The Downtown L.A. Law Group Difference
Unlike other personal injury law firms, we have each of our cases carefully assessed by our expert legal staff and allocated to a team of professionals trained in maximizing the amount of compensation you can receive. When you pick us, you get certain perks.
- Speak immediately to a Los Angeles attorney regarding your case
- You will never have to pay to speak to an injury lawyer
- We will maximize the amount of compensation for our clients, including gains for pain and suffering, lost income and earning capacity, and past and future medical expenses
- Our staff will make sure you receive the medical attention that you require
- No out-of-pocket expense to the client