Car Accidents are the most common cause of preventable serious injuries in the United States. According to statistics back injuries sustained in Traffic Collisions account for close to 10% off all injuries each year resulting in billions of dollars in medical care costs, lost wages and future loss of earnings and property damage. Common back injuries associated with vehicular collisions include, nerve damage in the lower back, spinal stenosis, lower back sprains and strains, herniated disc, disc fractures, spinal column injuries, lower lumbar strain, and compression fractures.
What is the value of a Back Injury Cases: The value of personal injury cases can be difficult to determine without a thorough analysis of your case. Such an evaluation will be based upon several factors including (1) the extent of your injuries (2) Medical and hospitalization costs (3) future medical costs and rehabilitation costs (4) Lost wages and a loss of income resulting from the back injury you suffered (5) Pain and suffering including emotional distress and depression resulting from your injuries.
The Downtown L.A. Law Group Difference
Unlike other personal injury law firms, we have each of our cases carefully assessed by our expert legal staff and allocated to a team of professionals trained in maximizing the amount of compensation you can receive. When you pick us, you get certain perks.
- Speak immediately to a Los Angeles attorney regarding your case
- You will never have to pay to speak to an injury lawyer
- We will maximize the amount of compensation for our clients, including gains for pain and suffering, lost income and earning capacity, and past and future medical expenses
- Our staff will make sure you receive the medical attention that you require
- No out-of-pocket expense to the client