The human ear is a highly complex organ that can be permanently damaged due to many different accidents. Ear trauma may result from, Assault and Battery, Accidentes de tráfico, Mordeduras de perro, Ear Infections, Lesiones laborales o Negligencias médicas. Ears are extremely sensitive and can be damaged easily jeopardizing blood supply the inner ear resulting in permanent hearing loss. If you have suffered an ear injury due to the negligent actions of others contact our abogados de daños personales today. You have a right to compensation and we will provide the legal representation needed to achieve those results. There are various types of ear damage: Some of the most common forms of ear damage are as follows:
Middle Ear Trauma is due to blunt or penetrating hear injuries, traumatic brain impact, loud noises from explosions, air travel injuries, and scuba diving.
Who can cause ear injuries?
Ear injuries may happen due to defective implants, medical errors, assaults, car crashes, bicycle accidents, and much more. It is crucial that you identify the cause of the injury, as it will be paramount in determining the defendant for a lawsuit.
Deadline to Sue for Ear Injury
In California, you only have 2 years to file a personal injury lawsuit against someone if you suffered an ear injury. If you fail to take legal action in this timeframe, you won’t be able to collect any compensation. It is important you file a claim quickly, as representatives will try to use the lost time as a reason that you were not hurt or to show that you were injured elsewhere and want to blame the accident on the scooter.
You may be able to have this statute of limitations extended if you were physically or mentally unable to file a claim at the time or if you were underage at the time of the incident. The statute of limitations will begin to count down once you return to health or awareness, or once you turn 18 years old. Additionally, the defendant must be present in the state – if he is not, the statute will not begin or resume until he returns. Speak with an attorney for more information and to figure out how much time you have to take action.
Symptoms of ear injuries are varied based on what part of the ear was damaged: Some common symptoms include:
Medical expenses related to the ear injury and subsequent treatments, which may include surgery costs, hospitalization fees, medication, physical therapy sessions, and any future medical treatments for additional injuries
Lost income at work from days you missed because of the injury, as well as future days that you will miss because of recovery time or other medical needs; this may include bonuses, commissions, tips, insurance coverage, and more
Property damage that was lost or broken in the incident that caused the ear injury, if any occurred
Pain and suffering damages, which include PTSD, anxiety, fear, emotional stress, psychological suffer, and more.
Infórmese sobre sus opciones de indemnización llamando al (855) 339-8879.
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms seek medical treatment immediately. After you have been properly treated contact our ear injury lawyer for a free evaluation of your claim. Our expert legal team has the knowledge and experience to determine whether you have a viable cause of action for your injuries.
Selecting the Right Legal Representation for your Injury Claim
Our approach is simple; never stop fighting until we get the compensation our clients deserve. Whether it is medical care, proper treatment or money for their injuries we are on your side. If we can help, give us a call we would be happy to go over your case. All initial consultations are FREE OF CHARGE, and WE DON’T GET PAID UNLESS YOU WIN. Compensation for your ear injury may include:
Who should I call? Downtown LA Law is Los Angeles area law firm working with accident victims and helping them obtain maximum recovery for their injuries. We fight hard to help you get the right recovery. Remember: It is crucial to act quickly before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim.
At the Downtown LA Law Group, we promise to do all we can to bring you the compensation you deserve from an ear injury lawsuit. The defendant should not have contributed to your injuries or caused an accident. We will help you get the compensation you need to cover all necessary expenses. We dedicate ourselves to our clients and won’t stop fighting for your rightful settlement until we are satisfied with the offer.
If you wish to set up a free legal consultation, call our firm today. We will talk with you about your case and give you the details you need to make an informed claim. If you hire us to take your case, we’ll give you our zero fee guarantee, which promises that you won’t pay a single cent for our legal services. We’ll only get paid if we win your case, and if we lose, you owe us nothing at all.
To file an ear injury claim against a doctor, driver, or other entity, contact one of our qualified lawyers at the Downtown LA Law Group in Los Angeles.
Cochlear Implant Defect injury – Find out more about how we can help you
– Defectos de los implantes cocleares que causan daños – Riesgos asociados al uso de implantes cocleares – Value of a Defective Cochlear Hearing Implant Lawsuit – Statute of Limitations for Cochlear Implant Lawsuit – Surgical Implant Lawsuits – Demandas por pérdida de audición en el lugar de trabajo – Hearing Loss and Ear Injury Claims Information
Más de $500 millones recuperados
para nuestros clientes
Al enviar este formulario, usted acepta recibir llamadas telefónicas y mensajes de texto en cualquier momento, que incluyen horas fuera del horario comercial (8:00 am PST - 9:00 pm PST). Esto es para que podamos comunicarnos con usted tan pronto como sea posible con el fin de consultar sobre su caso potencial.
- Defectos de los implantes cocleares que causan daños
- Value of a Defective Cochlear Hearing Implant Lawsuit
- Riesgos asociados al uso de implantes cocleares
- Statute of Limitations for Cochlear Implant Lawsuit
- Demandas por pérdida de audición en el lugar de trabajo
- Surgical Implant Lawsuits
- Medical malpractice Laws in California
- Ear Trauma – Hearing Loss and Ear Injury Claims Information
- Lesiones por defectos de dispositivos médicos
- Defectos del implante coclear
- Malla vaginal
- Qué es la malla transvaginal
- Defectos de la malla Kugel
- Implantes mamarios
- Robots Da Vinci defectuosos
- Implantes anticonceptivos defectuosos
- Dolor de hombro Lesiones de la bomba
- Implantes de filtros VCI defectuosos
- Mala praxis en implantes dentales
- Negligencia médica en cirugía plástica
- Demanda por implante de Silzone en válvula cardiaca
- Lesiones por malla vaginal C.R. Bard
- Demanda por dientes rotos
- Incontinencia urinaria de esfuerzo IUE
- Implante metálico de prótesis de cadera
- Implante de prótesis de cadera Stryker Rejuvenate
- Defectos de las prótesis de cadera DePuy
- Demandas por prótesis de cadera de metal sobre metal
- Defecto de DePuy ASR
- Prótesis de rodilla Zimmer NexGen
- Demanda por bomba analgésica
- Demanda de malla de cabestrillo para vejiga