Peatones atropellados en aparcamientos | Accidentes al salir marcha atrás
- Fractures to the limbs of the lower body including femur fractures, broken ankles, and crushed foot — Even when the impact is of low-speed, the force of the impact (because of the incredible heaviness of the car) can often snap bones like twigs.
- Lesiones de rodilla y ligamentos — The knee is an incredibly intricate part of the body with ligaments, cartilage, bone, and bundles of sensitive verbs. When the knee is impacted with intense force, it can seriously damage the area.
- Hip fractures – femoral head fractures, femoral neck fracture and subtrochanteric fractures — Your hip connects your upper-body to your lower-body and is central to proper movement. When the hip is hit by a vehicle, it can break or fractures and require surgery.
- Lesiones medulares – Spin Fractures, herniated discs, paralysis and nerve damage — The spine is covered with nerves that control every part of your body and send signals from your body to your brain. When the spine is broken, fractured, sprained, or bruised, the nerves can get damaged. Spinal injuries typically require surgery to fix.
- Impact to the head from falling to the ground resulting in skull fractures and brain injury — When your brain is injured, you can suffer from a multitude of physiological and/or psychological effects. The brain controls every aspect of your body, like moving your arms, legs, remembering your name, date, etc. Your brain even regulates things you can’t control — like, for example, releasing hormones, breathing, keeping your heart beating, digesting your food, and other cellular processes that you didn’t even know went on inside your body.
- Broken Wrists and other injuries to the arm and hand — These injuries occur after the impact when you are slammed against the ground. Many people reactively put their hands out to break their fall and end up breaking their hands and wrists instead.
- Facial injuries including broken nose, trauma sustained to the ear — Face injuries occur when the face is smashed against either car that impacted the victim or against the street or other structure.
- All medical costs — Healthcare in the U.S. is unnecessarily expensive, and often leaves many hard-working, honest Americans citizens and residents without a prayer. When you get struck by a car in a parking lot, you can recover the compensation to properly pay for your medical costs, including emergency room, costs of future medical treatments including rehabilitation care and prescription drug medication;
- Lost wages and loss of future earning resulting from disabilities — When you require medical treatment for your injury, it may not be possible to work. When you can’t work, you can’t collect your wages. This often means that people are unable to pay their bills or sustain themselves and their families. You can receive compensation for the lost wages at your regular rate of pay. If you’ve been permanently disabled, you can recover compensation for potential lost wages.
- Dolor y sufrimiento — Car accidents are incredibly traumatic experiences, especially if you received brain damage. If you were struck by a car in a parking lot, it is possible that you may develop psychological conditions that make living difficult. Anxiety, depression, and other conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder can make life difficult. Compensation for the pain and hardship you have had to sustain including emotional strains
- Punitive damage – Where possible.
DTLA Law GroupOur law firm offers free legal consultation as well as the zero-fee guarantee. Free legal consultation gives you the opportunity to talk with one of our attorneys and explain the details of your case. Our attorneys will give you their initial thoughts as well as answer any questions you have about your case and the legal process. The zero-fee guarantee means that you only pay for our serves when we prove your case and get you the compensation you deserve. This means that if we are unable to win your case, you will not pay for our legal services. Contact us today to see what we can do for you. Más información: Liability for Accidents caused by Vehicles Backing out of Parking Spots
Más de $500 millones recuperados
para nuestros clientes
TÚ te mereces lo mejor
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Usted no paga a menos que ganemos
Llame a 855.385.2529
Al enviar este formulario, usted acepta recibir llamadas telefónicas y mensajes de texto en cualquier momento, que incluyen horas fuera del horario comercial (8:00 am PST - 9:00 pm PST). Esto es para que podamos comunicarnos con usted tan pronto como sea posible con el fin de consultar sobre su caso potencial.
Abogado de accidentes de peatones
- Abogados de lesiones en aceras
- Paso de peatones Accidente de peatones
- Accidentes de peatones en entradas de vehículos
- Leyes sobre el derecho de paso de los peatones
- Preguntas frecuentes sobre accidentes de peatones
- Datos y estadísticas de accidentes
- Prescripción de la acción judicial por accidente de peatón
- Leyes sobre accidentes de peatones
- Qué hacer tras un accidente de peatón
- Graves accidentes de peatones
- Abogado de accidentes de monopatín
- Accidente de autobús con peatón
- Valor de una demanda por accidente de peatón
- Accidentes al cruzar la calle
- Aparcamiento Accidente de peatones
- Accidente de peatón con giro a la izquierda
- Accidente de peatón con giro en U ilegal
- Las 10 causas principales de los accidentes de peatones
- Acuerdo medio por accidente de peatón
- Redondo Beach accidente peatonal abogado
- Torrance accidente peatonal abogado
- Glendale accidente peatonal abogado
- Abogado de accidentes de peatones en Lancaster
- Abogado de accidentes de peatones en Inglewood