Los huesos rotos de un abogado de accidentes de coche
- Broken leg
- Broken foot
- Broken arm
- Broken femur
- Clavícula rota
- Cervical fractures
- Breakage to the spinal cord.
- Fractures Ribcage
Types of Broken Bones from Car AccidentsCompound Fracture: Broken bone penetrates through the skin and creates an open abrasion. Outside air reaches the fracture, leaving it susceptible to infections. Simple Fracture: Broken bones that do not penetrate the skin Greenstick Fracture: Bone cracks on one side, but not all the way through. A partial fracture. Most common in children as a child’s bones are more flexible than that of an adult, thus more likely to bend than break. Avulsion Fracture: A tendon or ligament that is attached to the bone pulls of a piece of the bone. Most common around the pelvis area, and more likely to occur to children than adults. Buckle Fracture: Also called “torus fractures,” one side of the bone buckles without effecting the other side. Less severe than the similar greenstick fracture Hairline Fracture: The bone does not separate, but rather is a very thin crack in the bone.
Broken bones and fractures can also be categorized by the pattern in which the bone breaks.
- Transverse Fracture: Break is across the bone, at a right angle or straight across to the long axis of the bone.
- Oblique Fracture: Slanted fracture. Unlike a transverse fracture, the bone breaks at an angle
- Spiral Fracture: Usually results from the twisting of the bone. Forms an oblique fracture around and through the bone.
- Comminuted Fracture: Bone breaks in 2 or more pieces. Often the bone is splintered or crushed
DO NOT DO – Breaking a Bone After a Car AccidentDO NOT shift unless the bone is secure DO NOT move unless it is absolutely necessary (often after a car accident, a person must be removed immediately to avoid more severe consequences). In these situations, it is best to move the person by their clothing if possible In the case of a spinal cord injury, NEVER try to reposition the victim, or to straighten them out DO NOT attempt to move the bone in order to determine if it is broken. Moving the bone can only make it worse.
Treatment for Broken Bones Following a Car AccidentIt is very important to make sure your bone is fully healed before accepting any sort of settlement. Insurance adjusters will attempt to procure a quick settlement in order to absolve themselves from future liability related to the accident. Often times, the true consequences of a broken bone are not known until far after the crash occurred. For example, a complication of a broken bone is the mal-union or non-union of the bone, where the bone never fully heals correctly. Children regularly experience a growth disturbance from a broken bone, which can lead to a deformity of the limb. Infection can occur, specifically in instances where the bone penetrates the skin. This is called Osteomyelitis. Sometimes, avascular necrosis can occur where the bone ceases to collect proper blood supply and dies. This is most common in broken bones of the wrist, shoulder or femur. At the Downtown L.A. Law Group, our attorneys understand the complexities of broken bones, and therefore understand that proper healing depend on several variables, including:
- Location of the broken bone
- Severity and classification of the broken bone
- Type of Fracture
- Age and medical history of the victim
- Potential for full restoration of health
California Broken Bone and Bone Fracture from a Car Accident AttorneyMost troubling for car accident victims with broken bones is that they often do not receive the compensation necessary to fully pay the costs for their damages. They might receive monies for their past medical bills, but the attorneys at the Downtown L.A. Law Group know that this is never enough. Our lawyers will make sure you obtain the full amount such as future medical bills, lost wages and loss of earning capacity, as well as all pain and suffering. Speak directly to an attorney and schedule a free 60-minute consultation of your case at (855) 339-8879
Más de $500 millones recuperados
para nuestros clientes
TÚ te mereces lo mejor
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Usted no paga a menos que ganemos
Llame a 855.385.2529
Al enviar este formulario, usted acepta recibir llamadas telefónicas y mensajes de texto en cualquier momento, que incluyen horas fuera del horario comercial (8:00 am PST - 9:00 pm PST). Esto es para que podamos comunicarnos con usted tan pronto como sea posible con el fin de consultar sobre su caso potencial.
- Lesiones por defectos de dispositivos médicos
- Defectos del implante coclear
- Malla vaginal
- Qué es la malla transvaginal
- Defectos de la malla Kugel
- Implantes mamarios
- Robots Da Vinci defectuosos
- Implantes anticonceptivos defectuosos
- Dolor de hombro Lesiones de la bomba
- Implantes de filtros VCI defectuosos
- Mala praxis en implantes dentales
- Negligencia médica en cirugía plástica
- Demanda por implante de Silzone en válvula cardiaca
- Lesiones por malla vaginal C.R. Bard
- Demanda por dientes rotos
- Incontinencia urinaria de esfuerzo IUE
- Implante metálico de prótesis de cadera
- Implante de prótesis de cadera Stryker Rejuvenate
- Defectos de las prótesis de cadera DePuy
- Demandas por prótesis de cadera de metal sobre metal
- Defecto de DePuy ASR
- Prótesis de rodilla Zimmer NexGen
- Demanda por bomba analgésica
- Demanda de malla de cabestrillo para vejiga
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Llame a 855.339.8879