Falling Merchandise Attorney – Store Accident Injury Lawsuits
Falling merchandise from store shelves presents customers with the threat of catastrophic injuries. Every year thousands of customers suffer injuries or fatalities due to the negligent management of store shelved by owners and staff. Victims of personal injury claims caused by the negligent or intentional actions of others are entitled to monetary compensation for all their losses including
- Past and future medical expenses including emergency room and hospitalization costs
- Cost of prescription and over the counter drug medication
- Rehabilitation costs including nursing and home care for person who are left disabled from the injuries suffered
- Pain and Suffering as well as other non-economic damage including mental anguish and punitive damages
- Economic damages including lost wages and future loss of income
Victims Must Act Quickly Before Time for Filing a Claim Runs Out – Statute of Limitations for Filing A Lawsuit Against Stores
In the state of California victims of harm due to the wrongful or intentional conduct of others must file a claim within two years from the date on the accident. Administrative claims against public entities however must be filed within six months from the date of the incident. Falling objects from store shelves can take place in numerous commercial establishments including department stores, big box stores such as Wal-Mart Target Costco and Home Depot, home electronics stores such as Best Buy and Radio Shack and Supermarkets. Common causes of falling merchandize accidents include overstocking of store shelves, improper placement of products on shelves, negligent management of store employees, and improperly strapped or secures merchandise. Common Injuries Resulting from Falling Merchandise from Store Shelves: Falling Merchandise often results in more serious injuries than other personal injury claims such as resbalón y caída y accidentes de tráfico because the item usually strikes the victim on the head or neck. Common injuries resulting from falling merchandise on stores include
- Daño cerebral traumático
- Daños nerviosos
- Paralysis injuries and Spinal Cord Damage
- Nariz rota
- Facial Lacerations Contusions and facial disfigurement
- Conmociones cerebrales
In some instances, falling products from store shelves results in the death of a victim. Family and loved ones have the right to file wrongful death charges against property owners and store owners of the property.
Más información sobre sus opciones jurídicas (855) 339-8879 con un representante ahora.
Premises Liability Claims – Filing a lawsuit Against Store A Store Owner for Your Injuries
Premises liability claims will depend on the duty owed by the property owners to the customers of a store. Under common law premises liability statutes customers to stores (referred to as invitees) are owed the highest level of duty. Invitees are any individuals who are either expressly or impliedly invited to another person’s premises for their mutual benefit. A store owner receives a benefit from an invitee by way when customer enters a property with the intent to purchase a product from the store in question.
Compensation for Your Loss – Free Consultation from a Personal Injury Attorney
Our law firm is able to take on cases across the state of California including Los Angeles, Orange County, Long Beach, San Diego, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento and Oakland. Our legal team is here to guide you in the legal process every step of the way. Our goal is to fight for the legal rights of our clients so that they can receive the compensation they are entitled to in the court of law. All consultations regarding your claim are free of charge. To schedule a consultation regarding your claim call (855) 339-8879.
Más de $500 millones recuperados
para nuestros clientes
TÚ te mereces lo mejor
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Usted no paga a menos que ganemos
Llame a 855.385.2529
Al enviar este formulario, usted acepta recibir llamadas telefónicas y mensajes de texto en cualquier momento, que incluyen horas fuera del horario comercial (8:00 am PST - 9:00 pm PST). Esto es para que podamos comunicarnos con usted tan pronto como sea posible con el fin de consultar sobre su caso potencial.
- Caída de Mercancía Abogado
- Falling Merchandise off Store Shelves
- Shopping Mall and Strip Mall Accidents
- Abogado de lesiones por resbalones y caídas en supermercados
- ¿Puedo demandar por caída de mercancía de las estanterías de una tienda?
- ¿Mi caída se considera negligencia médica?
- ¿Puedo demandar a un cine por un accidente de resbalón y caída?
- Chair collapse injuries
- Broken chair injuries
- Premises Liability Claims
- California Falling Objects Attorney
- Property Owner Liability for falling branches
- Government Liability for Personal Injury
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Llame a 855.339.8879