Club Car Recalls Gas Golf and Transport Carts – Product Liability Lawyers
- Tempo Gas, BX (BX1905-944274 to BX2003-039920)
- Tempo Gas 2+2, BY (BY1910-953754 to BY2002-039481)
- Onward 2 Pass Non-Lifted Gas, BQ (BQ1924-981193 to BQ2003-041072)
- Onward 4 Pass Non-Lifted, BS (BS1910-953760 to BS2003-041012)
- Onward 4 Pass Lifted Gas, BW (BW1910-953767 to BW2003-041068)
- Precedent Villager 2 Gas, BJ, (BJ1910-953915 to BJ2002-039525)
- Precedent Gas EFI 2P, DF (DF1929-987941 to DF2002-039479)
- Precedent Villager 4 Gas, DJ (DJ1929-987934 to DJ1950-034968)
- Onward 6 Pass Non-Lifted Gas, AY (AY1945-024474 to AY1949-033252)
- Onward 6 Pass Lifted Gas, AW (AW1945-024474 to AW2003-041004)
¿Qué debe hacer?After being harmed by a defective product, there are a number of things that you should do; there are also a number of things that you should not do. Consider the following comprehensive list:
- Immediately stop using the defective product
- Seek medical attention, explain exactly what caused your injuries
- Haz fotos de tus lesiones
- Take photos of the defective product
- Contact the company to report the defective product and the harm suffered
- Do not agree to a free repair
- Do not attempt to repair the defective product yourself (no tampering)
- Do not allow the company to pick up the defective product (do not return the product)
- Do not agree to a full or partial refund
- Gather all records associated with the purchase of the defective product
- Recopilar información de testigos
- Busque asistencia jurídica inmediatamente
Understanding Liability for Harm Caused by Defective ProductsWithout a doubt, you have the right to take legal action against a party that negligently contributed to your injuries, but why do you have the right to sue. When you are injured by a defective product, your right to sue is based on product liability. Based on product liability, all companies have a specific duty of care towards their consumers. They must ensure that all of their products are completely safe to be used before making them available for purchase. This means that companies must identify and address any hazards in their products prior to releasing them to consumers. Whenever they release defective products, they are breaching their duty of care towards consumers – they are also creating the risk of their consumers being harmed. Whenever an innocent consumer is harmed by a defective product, the company could be hold accountable for all the harm suffered. After all, the consumer would not have suffered any harm if the company would have exercised their duty of care to ensure that they product was free of any hazards prior to being made available to the public.
Más información sobre sus opciones jurídicas: llame al (855) 339-8879 para hablar ahora con un representante.If you would like to learn more about liability for the harm suffered by defective products, do not hesitate para ponerse en contacto con nosotros at your earliest convenience. Our experts are ready to evaluate your claim and help you understand how Club Car is liable for the harm that you suffered.
You Could Sue and Recover CompensationIf you were harmed in any way as a direct result of a defective product, such as the defective golf and transportation vehicles made available by Club Car, you will likely have grounds to file a claim. You could also recover compensation. In general, claimants could be eligible to recover compensation for medical expenses, lost income, pain/suffering, property damage, loss of consortium, funeral/burial costs, and punitive damages. The type and amount of compensation that you could receive will be based on the details of your claim; therefore, it is recommended that you seek legal assistance immediately. When you allow the experts at our firm to handle your claim, you will have a thorough understanding of the value of your claim and of the compensation that you could receive. Our experts will always do everything within their reach to ensure that you can recover the maximum amount of compensation available for your claim. We will aggressively negotiate until you are awarded the compensation that you deserve.
PrescripciónAll parties that are interested in pursuing claims and fighting for their right to recover compensation must be aware of the fact that all claims are subject to strict deadlines. Specifically, your claim is subject to a statute of limitations. A statute of limitations is a specific timeline that determines the total length of time that claimants have to file their claims. Product liability claims in California are typically subject to a two-year statute of limitations. When claimants fail to file within the appropriate length of time, claimants will lose their right to sue. Is your claim subject to a two-year deadline? Because of exceptions that could apply, it is always impossible to discuss these deadlines with an attorney.
Póngase en contacto con Downtown L.A. Law Group hoy mismoIf you are in need of legal assistance after being harmed by a defective product, do not hesitate to contact our law firm as soon as possible. The experts at Downtown L.A. Law Group are ready to evaluate your claim and provide you with the guidance that you need to reach a successful claim outcome. When you contact our firm, you could benefit from our free legal services – which include free consultations and free second opinions. During these free legal services, our lawyers will be available answering to answer all questions and address all concerns – making all relevant information available to you. Our free legal services are available as part of our Zero-Fee guarantee (you will never have to worry about paying any upfront legal fees). Our firm is also strictly based on contingency; therefore, our clients will not be required to pay anything until after reaching a successful claim outcome. If you are ready to discuss your defective golf cart case with the product liability lawyers at our law firm, do not hesitate to contact our law firm at (855) 339-8879 as soon as possible – we are ready to fight for your rights.
Más de $500 millones recuperados
para nuestros clientes
TÚ te mereces lo mejor
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Usted no paga a menos que ganemos
Llame a 855.385.2529
Al enviar este formulario, usted acepta recibir llamadas telefónicas y mensajes de texto en cualquier momento, que incluyen horas fuera del horario comercial (8:00 am PST - 9:00 pm PST). Esto es para que podamos comunicarnos con usted tan pronto como sea posible con el fin de consultar sobre su caso potencial.
La guía definitiva de los accidentes de golf
- Accidentes con carritos de golf - ¿Quién es responsable?
- Accidentes por vuelco de carrito de golf
- Lesión cerebral tras un accidente con un carrito de golf
- Abogado de lesiones por carro de golf defectuoso
- Demanda por lesiones causadas por una pelota de golf
- ¿Son todos los carritos de golf intrínsecamente defectuosos?
- Muere un estudiante tras chocar con un carrito de golf en el campus
- Lesión cerebral tras una agresión en un campo de golf