Tour Bus Accident Attorney |Chartered Bus Injury Lawsuit
Tour buses are some of the safest modes of public transportation. However in many instances tour buses are involved in serious roadway and highway accidents resulting severe bus occupant injuries and fatalities. If your have been hurt while on board a tour bus or were struck by a tour bus while in another vehicle or as a pedestrian or bicyclist your are entitled to justifiable recovery for your damages from all negligence parties. Individuals and companies that may be held liable for your injuries include, Tour Bus operators, Bus driver, the tour company that set up the trip, bus manufacturers, as well drivers of other vehicles at fault for the collision.
Types of Tour Bus Accidents
Tour bus accidents can be dangerous, common types of tour bus accidents include:
- Sudden stops and starts
- High speed collisions
- Rollover accidents
- Head on collisions
- Collision with center median
- Highway accidents
If you or someone you know has been hurt in a tour bus accident, then contact our tour bus accident attorneys at Downtown L.A. Law for a free case evaluation.
Tour Bus Passenger Injuries
A large percentage of bus related injuries take place inside the vehicle. Bus passengers are at a heightened risk of slip and falls, bus assaults and battery, bus door injuries, wheelchair lift defects, sudden stops or starts, and driver negligence leading to serious traffic accidents.
Los defectos de los autobuses en silla de ruedas causan lesiones graves
Wheelchair lifts on board casino tour buses are designed to assist disabled and handicapped individuals. However, in many instances such devices can be defective leading to serious bodily injuries to unsuspecting bus users. Common causes of wheelchair bus lift accidents included, Improper maintenance, Wet Bus Lift surfaces, Oily Lift Surface, Defective machinery, Defective Design, lack of educating bus drivers as to their proper use, Improper installation, Negligent Handling and care by bus driver, Improper use, Failure to secure wheel chair during lifting process, Roll stop latch defect.
Nuestros veredictos y acuerdos recientes
Tour bus companies are considered to be common carriers which are held to be liable for any harm resulting from accidents. While they are not held strictly liable, they are held to a very high standard of care and can be considered vicariously liable for the harm caused by their employee or driver. Many times there is a past history of negligencia by the employee which has gone without remediation or certain un-safe conditions on the bus itself, which have fallen into disrepair. Bus companies often fail to inspect the tour bus to make sure that it is free and safe from any defects or potentially dangerous conditions. Such dangerous conditions can include the following: defective or non-working brake pads or brakes, improperly fastened seats, loose floor boards and other related issues. In such instances the tour bus company will be held liable for the harm suffered by the passenger or rider of the bus. If you or someone you know has been hurt while riding a tour bus then contact our tour bus accident attorneys for a free case evaluation and see whether you have a case. It is important to preserve your rights so call today. You pay absolutely nothing unless we recover for your injuries.Guía de accidentes de autobús
- Causas habituales de los accidentes de autobús
- Preguntas frecuentes sobre accidentes de autobús
- Valor de una demanda por accidente de autobús
- Cómo presentar una reclamación por accidente de autobús
- ¿A quién puedo demandar?
- Prescripción - Daño escolar
- Accidente de autobús escolar
- Accidente de grúa de autobús
- Accidente de autobús en una prisión
- Accidente de autobús con fuga
- Accidente de autobús chárter
- Accidente de autobús de enlace con el aeropuerto
- Abogado de accidente de autobús turístico
- Accidente de autobús Greyhound
- Abogado de lesiones de pasajeros de autobús
- Abogado de accidente de parada de autobús
- Accidentes con elevadores de autobuses para sillas de ruedas
- Lesiones por accidente de autobús
- Accidente de Autobús con Bicicleta Abogado
- Accidente de autobús con peatón
Injuries resulting from collisions or overall negligence on the part of tour bus operators can be severe. Many times, passengers are harmed and fail to seek appropriate medical attention in time which decreases their chances of proper recovery. General injuries which can occur as a result of tour bus accidents or collisions include the following list of common tour bus accident injuries:
- Spinal injuries;
- Lesiones cervicales;
- Emotional trauma or distress;
- Lesiones cerebrales traumáticas;
- Broken tibia;
- Broken hip;
- Broken hands and wrist;
Such injuries may require an immediate case review by the tour bus accident attorneys at Downtown LA Law where we can offer you a free case evaluation and determine your legal rights and remedies. So, call today for a your case evaluation.
You Could Be Compensated for the Harm Suffered
If you or a member of your family suffered harm in a tour bus accident, you could sue for the injuries suffered; this means that you could also be eligible to recover monetary compensation for the harm suffered.
What could you recover? How much compensation could you be eligible to receive? The specific type of compensation that you could recover will be based on the details surrounding the claim but could include some of the following categories:
- Gastos médicos
- Pérdida de ingresos
- Dolor y sufrimiento
- Daños materiales
- Gastos de sepelio y entierro
- Pérdida de consorcio
- Daños punitivos
- Honorarios de abogados
Of course, there is no guarantee regarding what you could be compensated for. How much compensation could you recover? Again, the specific among of compensation that you could recover will be based on the details surrounding your claim. Some of these details include the extent of the injuries suffered, whether the victim will be able to continue to work to earn income, whether the injury was permanently debilitating, etc.
If you are interested in learning more about the type and amount of compensation that you could be eligible to receive if your tour bus accident is successful, do not hesitate to seek legal assistance with the experts at our firm today. Our attorneys will help you pursue your charter bus injury lawsuit and help you recover the highest amount of compensation available for your claim. Do not hesitate to contact the experts at our firm immediately.
Presente su reclamación a tiempo
All personal injury claims are subject to a statute of limitations. A statute of limitations determines the total length of time that claimants have to file their claims. If claimants do not file their claims within the total length of time allowed by the statute of limitations that applies, they could lose their right to file their claims altogether.
How long do you have to file your claim? In general, personal injury claims are subject to a two-year statute of limitations, meaning that claimants will only have two years to file a claim. However, this can vary based on the state where the claim is being pursued (since different states have different deadlines). In addition, certain exceptions to the statute of limitations could apply that could potentially pause the deadline that applies to your claim.
If you would like to learn more about the total length of time that you have to file your tour bus accident injury case, do not hesitate to seek legal assistance with the experts at our firm today.
We are Ready to Help You!
Accidents involving tour buses or commercial bus companies require professional representation. If you have been involved in any such accidents call the tour bus collision attorneys at Downtown LA Law for help. Downtown L.A. Law Group is a personal injury law firm with many years of experience handling all sorts of injury claims, including tour bus accident claims. Regardless of the specific harm resulting from the incident, you can trust that the experts at our firm are ready to evaluate your claim and provide you with the guidance that you need to win your case and recover a fair amount of compensation.
Abogado de accidentes de autobús
Charter Bus Accident Attorney
Gambling Tour Bus Injury
Más de $500 millones recuperados
para nuestros clientes
TÚ te mereces lo mejor
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Usted no paga a menos que ganemos
Llame a 855.385.2529
Al enviar este formulario, usted acepta recibir llamadas telefónicas y mensajes de texto en cualquier momento, que incluyen horas fuera del horario comercial (8:00 am PST - 9:00 pm PST). Esto es para que podamos comunicarnos con usted tan pronto como sea posible con el fin de consultar sobre su caso potencial.
Guía definitiva sobre demandas por retirada de productos
- Demandas de retirada de productos
- Responsabilidad por productos defectuosos
- Aviso de retirada del Subaru Outback 2011
- Demanda contra Saturn Aura
- Demanda por defecto en el interruptor de encendido del GM Cobalt
- Demanda contra Porsche GT
- Demanda colectiva contra Ford por el airbag
- Demanda por retirada de mangueras de combustible
- Retirada de amortiguadores de bicicleta Cane Creek
- Demanda colectiva contra Takata Airbag
- Una tirolina defectuosa obliga a retirarla
- Retirada del mercado del Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Chevy Cobalt Air Bag Falla Demanda
- Lesiones en vehículos todo terreno
- Peligro de colisión de los vehículos todoterreno
- TerraTrike Retirada del mercado
- Retirada del Polaris Ranger
- Retirada de mantas Bair Hugger
- Fallo en el despliegue del airbag en un coche defectuoso
- Fallos en los respaldos de los asientos de los vehículos
- Asientos infantiles de seguridad defectuosos
- Los defectos de las bicicletas causan lesiones graves
- Jet Ski Defecto Abogado
- Retirada de la chimenea
- Retirada de ascensores domésticos
- Retirada de camas elásticas
- Trampolín retirado del mercado por riesgo de caídas y lesiones
- Retirada del mercado de la tumbona plegable Ross
- Retirada de televisores de pantalla plana Coby
- Retirada del mercado de zapatos con puntera de acero de la marca Rocky
- Recalls de bastones de escalada Xtreme
- Retirada del mercado de la silla de bebé Bumbo
- Fisher-Price retira del mercado las hamacas para bebés
- Dorel Juvenile Group retira del mercado las hamacas para bebés
- Abogado de lesiones en cunas
- Retirada del mercado de Dick's Sporting Goods
- Demanda por lesiones causadas por la retirada del mercado de asideros de cama
- Kids II retira del mercado mecedoras
- Recalls de Restoration Hardware
- Retirada del mercado de fundas para armas de fuego Blackhawk
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Llame a 855.339.8879