Shoulder Pain Pump Attorney | Medical Device Defect Lawsuits
According to warnings by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) user of Shoulder Pain Management Pumps (also known as Anesthetic infusion devices) after arthroscopic surgery can suffer from serious medical complications. This page is written to inform individuals who have suffered medical complications due to the use of Shoulder Pain Pumps of their legal rights to compensation form their damages. If you have any further questions and would like to speak to one of our legal representatives contact us (855)385-2529.
Shoulder Pain Pump Uses: Shoulder pain pumps are used after arthroscopic surgery to alleviate debilitating pain. Once attached the pain pump delivers anesthetics to the shoulder of a post surgical patient. However the use of defective shoulder pump devices devices have been linked to a condition referred to as (PAGCL) postarthroscopic glenohumeral chondrolysis or the complete breakdown of cartilage tissue in the shoulder. PAGCL can result in the destruction of shoulder cartilage laving patient in much greater pain and suffering then any post surgical relief the device was to offer. Some important sing and symptoms of glenohumeral chondrolysis are as follows:
- Stiffness of the shoulder – inability to use the shoulder
- Limited range of movement – Frozen shoulder
- Severe Shoulder pain
- Breakdown of cartilage tissue
- Arthritis of the shoulders
- Labral tears
How to Prove a Mecical Device Defect Case – Product Liability Lawsuits;
Generally there are three distinct causes of action a plaintiff attorney can peruse in a medical device injury case. (1) Defect in design of the manufacture product (2) Defect in the manufacturing of the product (3) Labeling defect (also known as failure to warn defect)
(1) Defective in the Design of a product: Under this cause of action the plaintiff will have to prove the original design of the medical device was more hazardous the other known design in the marketplace at the time of it s distribution to the general public.
(2) Manufacturing Defect: Manufacturer defects occur when there is a flaw in the manufacturing method, which caused the product to be different from what the manufacturer originally intended. A product is rendered defective when is markedly different and more dangerous than the intended design.
(3) Failure to Warn: Failure to warn occurs when the defendant or manufacturer of the product does not warn of known dangers.
Compensation for your injuries – Contact our Law Office to Speak with one of our Attorneys In Product Defect cause of action you are entitled to numerous claims for compensation including
- All medical costs including hospitalization and emergency room costs
- All future medical costs including rehabilitation and the cost of care
- Recovery for lost wages and loss of income
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress including post traumatic stress, anxiety and depression
- Punitive damages – where possible
If you have any other questions regarding a Defective medical product injury claim for injuries cause by Defective Shoulder Pain Pumps contact our defective product injury law firm (855) 339-8879
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
The Ultimate Guide to Medical Malpractice
– Medical Malpractice Attorney
– Dental Malpractice Attorney
– Obstetrician Negligence Lawsuit
– Liposuction Malpractice Lawyer
– Cochlear Implant Defects
– Plastic Surgery Medical Malpractice
– Podiatrist Malpractice Attorney
– Dermatologist Malpractice
– Nursing Home Medical Malpractice
– C-Section Malpractice Attorney
– Transvaginal Mesh Attorney
Free Case Review 24/7