Rib Fractures are common injuries resulting from auto accidents, slip and falls
, truck collisions, pedestrian accidents
and motorcycle crashes with larger auto mobiles.
Ribs are the bony structures which form a protective shield for our body most vital internal organs including the heart, lungs, the pancreas and stomach. If you have suffered a bruised rib or a cracked rib seek medical attention immediately. If you require legal representation contact our personal injury law firm today (888) 649-7166
Symptoms and signs of a cracked rib after an auto accident include:
- Pain when breathing
- Unusual movement in the chest wall
- Shortened breath while breathing
- Headaches Dizziness, sleepy ,
- Coughing inability to take deep breathes
In order to be properly diagnosed with a rib fracture a medical doctor will ask you certain questions regarding your injury, perform physical exams, listen in on your chest breathing and take x rays. The usual treatment for a rib injury is rest and the use of ice.
Compensation for your injuries;
If you have been a victim of a car accident or other personal injury ad have suffered injuries you may be entitled to compensation for the following:
- Medical Expenses
- Future medical and rehabilitation costs
- Lost Wages
- Future loss or reduction of income due to injuries
- Pain and suffering including emotional distress
Proving your personal injury case:
Most personal injury claims are based on common law negligence. According to California States Law, a Party is Negligent when it fails in a manner expected of a reasonably prudent person acting under similar circumstances. Accordingly, negligence requires the demonstration of four elements:
(1) A Duty of Care is owed to the plaintiff under the circumstances, (2) the responsible party breach their duty of care to the injured party (plaintiff) (3) the defendant was the actual and proximate cause of the plaintiff’s damages and (4) the plaintiff actually suffered some harm (psychological or physical) as a result of the defendants negligence.
NO RECOVERY…NO CONTINGENCY FEE
If you are a victim suffering from an accident or injury you have suffered enough. You must tend to your wounds and heal your injuries. Fighting for your rights is our Job
. Here at Downtown LA Law we hold to the principle that every individual deserves proper, adequate, skilled and aggressive representation. It is under this belief that we stand by our policy: “NO RECOVERY…NO CONTINGENCY FEE.”
You shouldn’t have to pay to speak to one of our skilled attorneys. All initial consultations are free of charge.