Scaffoldings are temporary structures that are placed alongside building construction sites. Unfortunately scaffolding can be improperly designed or built leading to scaffolding collapse and fall injuries. If you or a loved one has been injured due to scaffolding collapse contact the Construction site accident attorneys at the Downtown LA Law Firm.
Scaffolding Accident Attorneys: Our accidental injury legal team will be able to assess and fully investigate your accident and (1) determine whether you have a rightful claim and (2) establish a proper legal course of action so that you are fully compensated for your injuries. Each year dozens of workers are killed on construction site due to scaffolding falls; a further 5,000 suffer serious injuries resulting from scaffolding related accidents.
Common injuries associated with scaffolding accident are as follows:
- Brain Injuries – Including Skull Fractures and head damage
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Leading to Paralysis Paraplegia, and Quadriplegia
- Broken Limbs
- Internal Bleeding
- Internal Organ failure
- Facial lacerations and permanent scarring
If you have suffered from any of the above injuries due to a scaffolding accident on a construction site contact our workplace injury attorneys for a free no cost evaluation of your case.
What are some ways I can protect myself from scaffolding falls: Every year there are millions of construction crews working on scaffolds. There are many different safety instructions that should be followed in order to reduce the prevalence of scaffolding accidents in construction sites including
- Inspect the scaffold after construction. Make sure to use base plates, sills, or footers on solid ground.
- Put the standing of the scaffold on a firm footing
- Keep power lines away from scaffolding
- Don not work on scaffolding during high winds and storms
- Make sure fall protection is installed: Under OSHA standards there needs to be fall protection if the scaffolding is more than 10 feet above ground.
- Proper training: Make sure construction crew are fully trained on safe scaffolding use
What compensation can I receive for my injuries – Recovery for Construction Accident Claim
Thousands of roofers, painters and construction crew are injured or killed due to scaffolding injuries. If you or a loved one has been injured you are able to recover for injuries including.
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses include all medical bills and costs, including those incurred in the emergency room, hospital visits, doctor visits, MRI testing facility, radiologists, chiropractors, dentists, or any other treating professional that was necessitated as a result of your injury.
- Future Medical Expenses: Unfortunately, the effects of a work place can often be felt for months, years, or even a lifetime after the injury occurred. We will work with doctors and other medical specialist to establish the full amount of any future medical expenses to make sure you are adequately compensated for these damages.
- Lost Wages: After an injury due to the negligence of another you are entitled to any income you lost. Even if you were unemployed a Personal Injury Lawyer may be able to procure lost wages damages by demonstrating what you could have earned but for your injury.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: In addition to current lost wages, victims of electrocutions at their place or work are eligible to receive compensation for future lost wages.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim injury due to a violent crime can further be compensated for mental suffering that could include fright, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief or feelings of distress.
Our Workplace Attorneys are here to help Our goal in every case is to procure the maximum amount of compensation for our clients and to make the process as simple and effortless as possible.
- We Leave No Stone Unturned to get You the Compensation You are Owed: We will look for compensation from unorthodox, 3rd party part manufacturers of defective products and whoever may be at fault and responsible for your injuries.
- We Take time to Study and Evaluate Your Case: We work diligently in learning all the requisite laws and statutes and using every weapon in our arsenal in order to ensure that you receive every last penny that you deserve.
- NO FEE Unless we Win Your Case: We hold to the principle of “NO RECOVERY…NO CONTINGENCY FEE.” If you don’t recover we don’t get paid.
Remember: It is crucial to act quickly before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim. Call us for a free consultation with one of our Los Angeles Workplace Electrocution injury lawyers regarding your claim: (888) 649-7166